[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch prequels >becoming a jedi is something difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_hMJzkP3b.jpg (12 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
4L_hMJzkP3b.jpg
12 KB, 250x164
>watch prequels
>becoming a jedi is something difficult that can take most of your young lif

>watch originals
>luke becomes an elite master jedi in literally 2-3 days
>>
>play kotor
>old ass dude becomes a jedi (twice)
>>
>luke becomes an elite master jedi in literally 2-3 days

He didn't become a Jedi until he faced Vader in RotJ, Yoda even said so in Empire. Also, the prequels are basically non-canon now so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
>>
>>62672756
>"Also, the prequels are basically non-canon now so I wouldn't worry about it too much."
[citation needed]
>>
>>62672710
>Jedi's are a mystic order of space wizards seen as a weird ancient cult by normal people
>Jedi school in middle of galactic capital a decade ago
>>
>>62672756
That's still retarded
>>
>>62672710
Luke was a gifted child. Pure narcissistical fantasy: I'm a piece of shit until the day I discover I was special all along and I actually have a talent inside me that makes me the most powerful in the galaxy.

the nice touch is that luke abdicates his role as as the main character of the universe by letting everything in the hand of his father and his friends. True Jedi Wisdom
>>
Remember that scene luke tells leia that she has the force and she's like "i know". Cringe as fuck.
>>
>>62672710
>Onga booga booga becomes jedi in 1 hour
>>
>>62672710
Nah it was just RotJ. There was at least another movie worth of character development for Luke that we didn't see between empire and RotJ. It wasn't really a bad decision to fast track Luke to a Jedi for the third movie for the sake of resolving the plot but it was still lazy.
>>
>>62672710
Do you not remember Yoda complaining about Luke being too old for training?
>>
>>62674233

Darth also btfo Luke in both of their fights and only kept him alive because he wanted Luke to join the empire.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.