[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refn's "Neon Demon" Acquired by Amazon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: the neon demon.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
the neon demon.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1080
Will receive theatrical release, unclear if it'll stream simultaneously.

>In one of the most significant deals scored at the American Film Market, Amazon Studios has acquired Nicolas Winding Refn’s anticipated “The Neon Demon” and will release it theatrically Stateside next summer.

>“The Neon Demon” stars Elle Fanning, Keanu Reeves, Christina Hendricks and Jena Malone. The edgy pic is being jointly handled by Gaumont and Wild Bunch, who previously teamed on Refn’s last film “Only God Forgives,” which competed at Cannes Film Festival in 2013. Gaumont and Wild Bunch co-financed and are co-handling international sales on “The Neon Demon.” Manuel Chiche’s The Jokers will distribute the film in France association with Wild Bunch and Gaumont.

>“The Neon Demon” centers on an aspiring model who moves to Los Angeles where her youth and vitality are devoured by a group of beauty-obsessed women who will go to any lengths to get what she has.

>“One morning I woke and realized I was both surrounded and dominated by women. Strangely, a sudden urge was planted in me to make a horror film about vicious beauty,” said Refn about the genesis of the film.
>>
>Refn’s partner, Lene Borglum (“Valhalla Rising,” “Only God Forgives”) produced under their Danish banner Space Rocket.

>Refn won the director prize at Cannes in 2011 with Ryan Gosling starrer “Drive,” which has achieved a near-cult status and became a major critical success. Refn’s past credits also include “Pusher” and “Valhalla Rising.”

>“The Neon Demon” brings together Refn’s regular creative team: Editor Matthew Newman and composer Cliff Martinez. “The Grandmaster’s” cinematographer Philippe Le Sourd completes the key crew.

>The deal was negotiated by Gaumont ‘s Cecile Gaget and Wild Bunch’s Vincent Maraval and Carole Baraton on behalf of Refn.

>Spearheaded by producer Ted Hope, Amazon Studios was launched in June to acquire original movies for theatrical release and early-window distribution on Amazon Prime Instant Video. Aiming to produce and distribute up to 12 movies per year, Amazon Studios’s slate already boasts the dark comedy “Desired Moments” with Kristen Wiig and Spike Lee’s “Chi-Raq.”

http://variety.com/2015/film/markets-festivals/neon-demon-amazon-studios-nicolas-winding-refn-1201635976/

http://www.slashfilm.com/new-neon-demon-photo-unveiled-as-amazon-buys-film/
>>
File: 1446061893261.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2311) Image search: [Google]
1446061893261.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2311
>>62671416
Hey dumb faggot, nobody cares about your shitty flick. You have been shilling this for well over a week and the established Big Guys don't want what you're offering. You have been warned.
>>
is elle refn's waifu?
>>
>>62671465
found the 2015 poster
>>
File: 1445765314401.png (31 KB, 321x309) Image search: [Google]
1445765314401.png
31 KB, 321x309
>>62672006
Found the shillposter
>>
>>62671465
Fuck you yes we do dickhead are you new here or something? Refn is this boards saviour
>>
>>62672094
Found the /pol/ reject
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1445765314401.png/
>>
>>62672140
what is this supposed to prove

are you "shaming" him because he posted on /pol/ one time?

literal reddit behaviour
>>
>>62672202
No, I'm just proving the argument that he's a tourist.
>>
>>62671416
>One morning I woke and realized I was both surrounded and dominated by women
Living the fucking dream, ungrateful bastard.
>>
>edgy pic
>>
>>62672271
why did you delete this
>>
File: C9jD5x6.jpg (167 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
C9jD5x6.jpg
167 KB, 960x1280
>>62671416
>Refn's "Neon Demon" Acquired by Amazon

What does that change? How does that affect me? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???
>>
i really really hope its more like his pusher stuff instead of post bronson
>>
File: 1447132245481.png (83 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1447132245481.png
83 KB, 365x450
>>62672646
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>62672646
hmm i wonder to know how she looks in that CC's boxer
>>
>>62673032
>CK's
fix'd
>>
How come average looking actresses are able to find jobs?
>>
>>62672911
You've already gotten your hopes too high.
>>
>>62671416

What the fuck is she going to do with that knife?
>>
>>62673975

>It's ok anon, it's ok, just one stab, you'd let me give you one stab right, you're not selfish are you, just two stabs, I know I said one but please let me stab you twice, twice is nice, y'know?
>>
>>62673975
kill some cannibals
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.