[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vuiggo chipopedf his teeth on lotr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436697295931.jpg (37 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1436697295931.jpg
37 KB, 500x282
vuiggo chipopedf his teeth on lotr
>>
File: westfold.png (581 KB, 599x434) Image search: [Google]
westfold.png
581 KB, 599x434
Where were you when Viggo lost his tooth?
>>
And he broke his foot filming the scene where they found the mound of burning orc corpses and believe merry and pipin are dead.
Based Viggo.
>>
Fuck I live in Wellington, I didn't see much because le hobbit has no good actors, but my dad told me back when they were filming LoTR (i was probably 5), you would be able to see Viggo at like a cafe, or just walking in the main city area. He even saw Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, the actors that played pippin and took (can't remember their names), really often, and ofcourse, Hackson, like every day

Wellington is a really really small city (almost a town really), so it would be comfy as fuck
>>
>>62665775

And used the actual scene. You can hear exactly when his acting yell changes to a painful yell.
>>
>>62665884
wellington is such a comfy city
>>
He also deflected an arrow shot directly at him with a sword.
>>
>>62665884
>pippin and took
>>
>>62665884
>I was 5 when they filmed the LoTR movies

HAHAhhAhHAHAhahahaahha, you fucking babby fuck.
>>
>>62665884

>pippin
>took
>>
>>62666418
he also rejected the prop sword for fighting and used the real one with is heavy as fuck

and he bought brego (aragorn's horse) for himself and bought shadowfax (gandalf's horse) and gave to the horse tamer that took care of it during filming

based
a
s
e
d
>>
>>62666458
They filmed Fellowship 17 years ago
>>
>>62666492
He also slept with his horse in the stables to develop a bond and have the horse trust him.

It's a shame good actors which take pride in their craft don't make bank or are used any more in Hollywood
>>
LOTR really was a labor of love. Just imagine how great it must have been to work on set; interacting with the actors and other members of the company who truly loved what they were apart of. Just imagine watching the films afterwards and knowing that you were a small part of what might just be some of the most uplifting and bittersweet movies of all time.
>>
>>62666530
That still makes him a fucking babby
>>
Just a reminder that part of the reason why the Hobbit movies suck so bad was because Peter Jackson didn't want to even direct them in the first place, and he was pressured to make three movies instead of the agreed upon two.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.