[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walt Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: uewb_04_img0239.jpg (8 KB, 229x279) Image search: [Google]
uewb_04_img0239.jpg
8 KB, 229x279
Did he really hate the jews?
>>
>>62661029
Probably, now this company is owned by them
>>
>>62661029
yes

BASED
>>
>>62661029

Considering that he hired and handsomely paid a whole lot of them, probably not. Even the Sherman brothers said he was the nicest guy ever.
>>
Why wouldn't you?

What have Jews ever done for humanity?
>>
File: Yagoda, Not Yoda.png (79 KB, 221x318) Image search: [Google]
Yagoda, Not Yoda.png
79 KB, 221x318
>>62661127
For? Not much.

To? Well.... where does one start? How about this charming man?

Friendly reminder that the worst genocide in the history of the world, was masterminded... by a Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
>>
File: 1445387763786.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1445387763786.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
Yes
>>
>>62661029
My geuss is, he's probably hated the one that don't embrace the american values or assimilation unlike others ethnic group such as italian, irish or any hispanic from latin countries though.
>>
Who doesn't hate the Jews?
>>
>>62661282

Me. I'm broke because I'm lazy as shit, not because some honk-nose is oppressing me.
>>
File: Jewtopia.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>62661393

>gee, why do I lack motivation to do anything

The Jews have the end-game in sight. The reason humanity hasn't been entirely enslaved yet is because (a) genetic discoveries do not allow for the Jews to live forever, yet, and (b) robotic technology is not yet advanced to the point where robots can perform every task that humans are currently capable of.

So, the Jews continue to do their thing, as they've been doing for centuries now. They promote interracial breeding between healthy, Caucasian women and negroid men. This is to create generations of unintelligent troglodytes incapable of standing up to the Jews.

They also manipulate the media to encourage healthy, Caucasian men to "fight and die for their country." If this proves impossible, they are subtly encouraged to feel as though they are worthless and not pass down their genes, thereby reducing the likelihood that the next generation of smart, Caucasian men would rise up and fight against the Jews.

The Jew owns every single one of us. This is how it's been for centuries. This is how the future will be. The future is going to be quite kosher, indeed.
>>
File: jew nobel.jpg (100 KB, 569x721) Image search: [Google]
jew nobel.jpg
100 KB, 569x721
>>62661127

you know... stuff
>>
>>62661415

And what are you going to do about it? That's right, nothing.
>>
File: big-bad-wolf[1].jpg (97 KB, 360x279) Image search: [Google]
big-bad-wolf[1].jpg
97 KB, 360x279
>>
>>62661469
Oy vey delete this
>>
>>62661438
That proves how nepotistic Jews are more than anything
>>
>>62661789

you sound like a nigger

>da reason we ain't getting no science awards cuz whitey be hookin up other whiteys and shieet
>>
File: 6oixgBl[1].jpg (47 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
6oixgBl[1].jpg
47 KB, 300x418
>>62661029
I was just reading about Mouse-Shwitz....spooky
>>
>>62661821

There is a limit where it becomes painfully obvious. I bet you think there are so many Jews in hollywood because they're so outrageously talented and good looking.
>>
>>62661201
>>62661415

Why are Jews so successful?
>>
>>62661029
Yes. He created some other talking animal character before Mickey. It made the studio tons of money so he asked if his people can get a raise. The Jews said no and fired him so he created his own studios and made a knock off character that became Mickey Mouse
>>
>>62662133
because they only allow their own a chance
>>
>>62662133
Historically Jews have known how to exploit Christians and thus get in to seats of power behind the scenes
Nepotism basically
>>
>>62662197

But they're all about diversity, right? :^)
>>
>>62662109

The reason there are so many Jews in Hollywood is because they founded Hollywood.

Or do you think they should just give their business away to goyim, cuz gibsmedats and all that shiieet
>>
File: OP Dun Goofed.png (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
OP Dun Goofed.png
5 KB, 500x500
>>62662133
>>
He refused to suck Jew cock, so they destroyed his reputation and said he was a bad goyim 6 million slaying oven lover.

The only lesson here: absolutely do not under any circumstances fuck with the Jews because they control literally every aspect of society and will destroy you in a second even for thinking a bad thought about them. It's too dangerous so it's best just to give into them and do what they want.
>>
Walt was one of us
>>
>>62662133

They emerged from a brutally unforgiving merchant culture and pressure from their environment and their religious hocus-pocus caused them to be Darwinially selected for intelligence, which is why they outperform every other group on IQ tests. Since intelligence is hereditary, Jews therefore naturally pwn absolutely everyone else when it comes to competitive fields which demand high mental ability like finance or business, they naturally rise to the top and their clannishness causes inevitable resentment against them. The historical backlashes against them unfortunately only provided yet more selective pressure, weeding out the dumbest Jews and leaving behind the even more shrewd and clever ones behind.
>>
>>62661122

This. He had jews working for him when he was alive also his frozen head is myth as well.
>>
>>62661127
Uh the banking system for one, you can thank them for the first world for starters
>>
File: Goldstein.png (149 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Goldstein.png
149 KB, 512x512
>>62664001
That's a funny and long-winded way of saying "sociopaths who practice nepotism"
>>
I read somewhere he was talking to one of his animators about departing the company to go work for the animation department of Warner Brothers, and hilariously enough, Walt put on a Jewish accent and mocked him.

I can't find it, but if true it's pretty hilarious. Antisemitism was pretty casual back then and the ADL didn't have the power it now has because of the holocaust.
>>
>>62661029
Of course, Disneyland wasn't called the happiest place on earth for no reason
>>
>>62664001

Not all Jews score highly on these tests, Shlomo. It's only Ashkenazi Jews in the West that rate highly.

Israel has an average IQ of 95.
>>
>>62661821
But Whites have won more Nobel Prizes than Jews.
>>
You are now aware that at the beginning of the 80s majority of Disney's revenue came from the park.
>>
>>62664037

our banking system is pretty top notch

I cant see how it could ever cause us harm
>>
>>62661438
>a Jew award decided on by Jews goes to mostly Jews

Shocking
>>
>>62663997
Kek.
>>
>>62661029
He hated communists. The Leninists infesting Hollywood never forgave him for trying to purge them during the 50s and have been trying to smear him as a nazi ever since.
>>
He disliked them.
But he had the good grace to keep his ideas outside the workplace
>>
>>62662261
Disney wasn't Jewish though
>>
>>62661029
Probably not significantly more than other men of his generation. Antisemitism / racism was the norm for most of the 20th century.
>>
>>62668194
No it wasn't
>>
>>62668252
Are you retarded?
>>
>>62661029
Nah, he was associated for a time with a rabid anti-communist group that later became known for anti-Semitist leanings. That's where the whole rumor started.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.