[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn who is this big tittied jedi bitch, we could have an order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
damn who is this big tittied jedi bitch, we could have an order 69. they bounce around for a second, i thought this was a kids movie
>>
found her, Aayla secura

https://youtu.be/oMbOWoHPbvU?t=72
>>
>>62658102
ayylamao
>>
from what I recall, the "actress" was just some hot chick that worked at the studio, nice cameo/boobs though
>>
>>62657932
>Shes breaking the 4th wall
>>
found actress name; amy allen
>>
>>62658102
>MASTA SKYWALKA, THE-AH TOO MANY O' 'EM. WUT AH WE GOING TAH DOO... ya cunt

oh so fucking posh and sophisticated an' shieet
>>
File: 3331434679_4b6031b8a9_b.jpg (405 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
3331434679_4b6031b8a9_b.jpg
405 KB, 683x1024
>>62661567
at first glace she is pretty good looking, but the more you look the most strange she gets
>>
>>62662088

well shit, she looks a lot better with a lot of blue make up and a leather babushka
>>
>>62662235
>babushka
It's called a Lekku you peasant.
>>
>>62662276
>Lekku

Nigga, don't be obtuse. Lekku refers to tentacles, not headgear
>>
>>62662235
literally every woman looks better with blue skin

i know it, you know it, the kikes know it too

they experimented with green (ROTJ twilek slave was a negress painted green, GOTG main character lady was a negress painted green) and it only served to further solidify the dominance of superior blue skin alien waifus such as non-green twileks, asari, and their feral cousins the na'vi

i for one welcome our new blue skin tentacle-haired waifu overlords may they usher in a golden age of holodecks and artificial wombs

let the syrian refugees have what remains of the white female race blue butts are the key to the future of mankind
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.