[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wyman Manderly confirmed for GoT s6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Wyman_Manderly_by_cabepfir.jpg (147 KB, 510x575) Image search: [Google]
Wyman_Manderly_by_cabepfir.jpg
147 KB, 510x575
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-casting-two-more-northern-noblemen-for-season-6/
W Y M A N
Y
M
A
N

FREY PIES INCOMING
>>
>>62650612
They're gonna fuck it up
>>
>>62650728
How?
>No Frey Pies
>No "The North Remembers"
>He actually does execute Davos
>>
>>62650843
He's only filming for one day so he'll be in a one-off scene where he says

>It's time for the North to rise again!

Or some crap. He won't say anything he says in the books. No pie either, that's cut for sure
>>
>>62650895
>Our source says he has a stirring speech during which he unexpectedly shifts political allegiances.

"Stirring speech" implies we'll get something along the lines of his "the North remembers" speech to Davos.
>>
>>62650986
Yeah, we'll get some """""stirring""""" OC. What does it have to do with the book?
>>
Sounds good.
I'm pretty excited to see characters like Wyman and Euron finally appearing, even if there respective speeches aren't exactly like the book, although I don't see why D&D would change them other than to be spiteful.
>>
>>62650728
they'll do it, but like the slynt execution, "kill the boy", "knights of summer" etc lines that are hamfisted in and tweaked in such a way that still enrages bookfags.

>FUCKING BOLTON CAKES WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1433729387997.jpg (18 KB, 447x508) Image search: [Google]
1433729387997.jpg
18 KB, 447x508
>>62650612
HYPE
Y
P
E

>“Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Davos. They infest my city like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me.” The fat man’s fingers coiled into a fist, and all his chins trembled. “My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder’s bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with his friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter…but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. My son is home.”

Best speech in the entire series, apart from maybe a couple from Jaime.

Frey and Bolton fucking shits about to get BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
soon
>>
cleganebowl fucking confirmed

get fucking hype
>>
File: 1435631173087.jpg (27 KB, 148x216) Image search: [Google]
1435631173087.jpg
27 KB, 148x216
Manderlay?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.