[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad that I'm starting to like this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Chuck 2.0.jpg (465 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
Chuck 2.0.jpg
465 KB, 1365x2048
Is it bad that I'm starting to like this show?
>>
>>62645711
Nope
It's not bad. I was ready to drop it up until the 4th episode and everything finally started to click. I think the problem with the first three or so is it was pretty much another procedural except with an unconventional consultant. Once the threat of the pills and antidote kicked in and the spying on the FBI. Things got much more interesting.
>>
Nope, it's pretty great actually.

the lead can be kind of irritating at times but it's also kind of endearing.
>>
is it really chuck 2.0, or are you only saying that because its about a nobody who becomes amazing due to something (drug/intersect)
>>
>>62646278
I never actually thought of it as being Chuck 2.0, but now you've mentioned it there are some noticeable similarities.
>>
>>62646317
well that was the file name, i just assumed you are the one to make that connection

I just remember loving chuck for the characters and the comedy, and was wondering if this show was like that too, or not.
>>
>>62646451
Didn't see OP's filename there.

I haven't watched Chuck in a good while but the comedy and tone and pacing etc. is quite reminiscent of Chuck, but I don't think you should go into it expecting like a spiritual successor or something like that.
>>
File: 67256896273913783050.jpg (161 KB, 900x1268) Image search: [Google]
67256896273913783050.jpg
161 KB, 900x1268
>>62645711
>>62646278
>>62646317
Not realizing that Limitless is actually Jake 3 or 4.0.

Don't forget your roots /tv/, remember where you came from.
>>
>>62647094
I get the Chuck similarities, but Jake? family what.
>>
>>62647122
>NSA computer technician Jake Foley is transformed into a secret agent after he is accidentally infected with nanobots, based on nanotechnology that reduce the size of a computer to the molecular level, which give him superhuman powers. With his new abilities, he can hack into anything electronic and control it.

Normal guy comes in contact with outside force that makes him a super spy.
>>
>>62647275
Yeah but outside the general synopsis it's pretty different, atmosphere and comedy are very unlike Chuck and limitless
>>
>>62647325
>it's pretty different, atmosphere and comedy are very unlike Chuck and limitless

I don't know
Chuck seemed much closer to Jake than limitless in those respects, to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.