[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAVO BRANGELINA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: implyingwomencandirect.jpg (48 KB, 772x389) Image search: [Google]
implyingwomencandirect.jpg
48 KB, 772x389
BRAVO BRANGELINA
>>
I knew it. The trailer was so tryhard, it was ridiculous. People seem to think silent close-ups followed by muttering is deep and meaningful, but it's just as substanceless as over the top action scenes.
>>
I don't even know what this is.
>>
Holy fuck the trailer was painful.

How many flops will Angelina Jolie get to make because she's Angelina Jolie before people say no. Eight? Nine?
>>
But she's a master director!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xkh982zFm8
>>
>>62644271
kek
>>
>>62644116
Jolie keeps getting BTFO it's kinda sad now
>>
>>62644271
At least she went out her comfort zone rather than Christopher "literally sci-fi or capeshit" Nolan
>>
>>62644271
She's almost as talentless as Nolan and Linklater.
>>
>>62644342

Why how many blunders is it now?
>>
File: Untitled.png (368 KB, 855x478) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
368 KB, 855x478
>>62644271

The look of a man who's been honing his craft in the motion picture industry for FIVE AND A HALF DECADES after being told to sit next to Angelina Jole
>>
>>62644457
Two I think
>>
>>62644538
Mr. Turner wasn't that good desu.
>>
>>62644271

Christ on top of having no right to be there she also seems to have the biggest ego and talks about herself and her embarrassing ideas as much as possible
>>
>>62644178
>malick btfo!
>>
She needs to stick to her charity work and let Brad Pitt handle the Family film business.
>>
>>62644382
>"literally sci-fi or capeshit"
Following, Memento and Insomnia aren't either of those things.
>>
File: sheevy.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
sheevy.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>62644382
>defending Angelina Jolie
Nolan worked hard and fairly got into Hollywood. Jolie got into Hollywood through nepotism and now she has deluded herself into thinking she's an auteur. Fuck her.
>>
>>62644403
She's worse desu.
>>
>>62645016
>Nolan worked hard and fairly got into Hollywood.
Not defending whore Jolie but Nolan is a fucking trash man. He made his money making the kinds of films that literally anyone could make make but usually have the common decency not to. He's only remarkable for stooping to an all time low in terms of hollywood film making.
>>
>>62645134
>He made his money making the kinds of films that literally anyone could make make but usually have the common decency not to.
Memento could've been a trainwreck in the wrong hands. Nolan isn't the Godlike genius that redditors think he is but he's definitely more talented than Jolie.
>>
>>62645130
Unbroken was a 5/10.

Linklater and Nolan have made films better than that, but they've also made multiple films far worse than that. If we subtract the less than 5/10 scores from the above 5/10 scores for the movies of each director then Jolie's even break stands as the highest cinema contribution score of the 3.
>>
>>62644684

It really was mi familia
>>
>>62644116
I read this whole thread before watching trailer, and now that I have seen it...

This movie is not for you anons. Literally. I'm 31 and been married for 3 years, and I now that I take my grill to see it, we will absolutly enjoy it as a couple.

Not everything out there is for you to be astonished, entertained and or feel like you spend your money right. a.k.a. entitlement.

There are movies (and also videogames!) that are not for you, simply you aren't the main target. It can't get less stupid and simple than that, why people can't undestand something so obvious.
>>
>>62644382
>At least she went out her comfort zone rather
Are you serious? She's just bolstering her ego. Being a giant celebrity wasn't enough, now she wants people to think she's an artistic genius.
>>
>>62645449
i'm 35 and married for a decade w/ 3 kids and i say fuck you and this shit forced flick, you bearded craft beer drinking nigger
>>
>>62645449
The critics that are ripping it apart are her target audience though. You take a look at RottenTomatoes and most of the critics are 30-60 years old and have probably been married for years.
>>
>>62645449
Literally bro
>>
>>62645604
>I'll say i'm older, longer time married, I'll add one
>NO three kids
>Kek that will show him

Sure mate. I won't waste my time proving my words right, but don't be that dumb next time. Trolling is a art.

And you are bad at it, as much as you think Jolie is to her's.
>>
>>62645751
>mate
please dont try and associate me with your waifus to try and create a connection here

post pics to prove your words, otherwise, back to your containment board you go, degenerate
>>
>>62645665
>Not everything out there is for you to be astonished, entertained and or feel like you spend your money right. a.k.a. entitlement.

That applies to critics too. I woulnd't trust on the words of 30-60yo men married for years to criticizes a teen movie, and yet they do it all the same, probably in that same web you posted.
>>
>>62645852
I must prove my words rigth, or else your bigger words are righter!
>>
>>62645134
>Not defending whore Jolie but Nolan is a fucking trash man.
Never said Nolan is good. My point is it's ridiculous to say that Jolie has gotten out of her comfort and Nolan hasn't. Whether you like him or not there's no denying Nolan got into the movie industry fair and square through hard work and dedication. Jolie got where she is through nepotism. She has spent her entire life in a nice comfort zone and will never ever step out of it.
>>
>>62646339
Nolan's comfort zone is making bad movies through pandering to the IMDB demographic. He has never left that comfort zone.
>>
>>62646576
I get it, you hate Nolan. My point is if you're gonna hate Nolan then be logical instead of saying stupid shit like "at least Jolie left her comfort zone".
>>
>>62646670
I don't hate Nolan, I pity him.
>>
>>62646844
Okay.
>>
>>62646844
For being a successful, highly respected director?

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>62647095
He is a monument to plebeianism and he knows it. He's seen enough good films to know he's making trash. He'll make his money but eventually he'll put a bullet in his head.
>respected
By nobody worth a damn. He is the king of the "film buffs", not art warriors.
>>
>>62647173
Spoken like the true buttblasted spotty teenage fa/tv/irgin you are.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
I wonder why a producer would fund this vanity project muck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.