[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1997, anyone remember renting movies on these and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Netflixenvelope.jpg (153 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
Netflixenvelope.jpg
153 KB, 490x300
I was born in 1997, anyone remember renting movies on these and watching them? No online streaming, just good, reliable, sturdy physical discs.

2007 was so nostalgic and different from today, lol. I remember mostly watching episodes of Spongebob and Drake & josh on here, they were so crazy and random.
>>
>>62643255
>I was born in 1997
what do you think of the simpsons?
>>
File: family goy.png (82 KB, 500x1512) Image search: [Google]
family goy.png
82 KB, 500x1512
Nice shitpost thread.
>>
i was born in 96 and everyone rented from blockbuster like a normal person
>>
I was born in 2003 and what is this
>>
damn it im 30 im not supposed to be this old, youre all babies
>>
>>62645138
Im 28 mate.
>>
>>62645138
>not being 36 and on here for over a decade
>>
File: 1447274798073.gif (857 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1447274798073.gif
857 KB, 500x323
>>62643255
Hey guys, BronyGamer268 here. Any of my fellow 18 year olds remember back when TV was good? OMG childhood OMG.

I remember watching shows like Drake & Josh, SpongeBob, and The Sweet Life Of Zach And Cody everyday after school. XD The kids at my elementary school used to go LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE and HUG ME BROTHA a lot, that was so crazy and wacky funny.

"Salute Your Shorts"? What's that, a show about underwear? "Are You Afraid of the Dark"? Do you mean Alone in the Dark?

Be sure to like and subscribe my Facebook page to watch me play Minecraft, and maybe some more nostalgia-bursts along the way. ;)
>>
>>62643255
>I prefer 480p shit with an awful bitrate shipped slowly over the lower priced 1080p instant
>>
2007 was nostalgic

Christ
>>
>>62645138
I'm 29 I feel your pain bro.
>>
>>62645433
I was born in 1992 and I feel similarly nostalgic about the mid-late 2000s. I can't hear hit songs from that era without feeling all weird.
>>
>>62645287
>Be sure to like and subscribe my Facebook page to watch me play Minecraft, and maybe some more nostalgia-bursts along the way. ;)

How is it that this is the line that makes me want to kill you the most? Is it the shameless shilling?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.