[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you keep a dangerous experimental nuclear device underneath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: reactor.jpg (125 KB, 799x481) Image search: [Google]
reactor.jpg
125 KB, 799x481
Why would you keep a dangerous experimental nuclear device underneath a massive population center?

Was Bruce Wayne retarded?
>>
>>62640800
>Was Bruce Wayne retarded?
Batman is a Conservative Republican. He's a one percenter that takes the law into his own hands and has his own obviously illegal arsenal.

So to answer your question: YES.
>>
Because it wasn't even activated and had flooding safe-guards.
>>
Keep your freens closed but your enemas closer.
>>
>>62640887

Wouldn't a better safeguard have been to not keep it anywhere near a population center and, instead, in some remote location where it couldn't kill anyone (or at least, kill far fewer people) if it exploded?
>>
>>62640800
Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb
>>
There's apparently something like that under one of the universities in my area.
>>
>>62641083
Since it was turned off and not dangerous regardless unless it was intentionally converted into a bomb, the best option was to keep it where it is most secure, since the main danger was if the bomb itself was physically taken
>>
>>62641698

Where would that be?
>>
>>62641083
No, because then nothing could stop Bane and whoever else from getting it and dropping it in the middle of a city.

As it was he had to take over the entire fucking city to get it.
>>
Why not keep it in the bat-cave next to the giant penny.
>>
>>62640800

I dunno. Why would the Japs build a nuclear power plant on a fault line in the ocean?
>>
>>62641746
Nice try, Bane.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.