[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anybody else think the anal sex scene (OK so you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Did anybody else think the anal sex scene (OK so you didn't actually see it, but it was outright stated that's what was going to happen) at the end of The Kingsman was really fucking vulgar and unnecessary?
>>
>>61818798

No more vulgar than that time Sean Connery raped that chick in one of the bond movies.

It's make believe you fucking chode, fuck off back to whatever hugbox you seeped from.
>>
>>61818798
what's wrong with anal sex?
>>
the whole movie was tonally inconsistent
>>
>>61818834
She probably didnt have an enema nor lube.
It shows a wrong image of actual buttlove.
>>
>>61818798

yes, but I also understand that the director kind of wanted to be edgy and throw everything out there in the hopes of being modern and shocking and it is a bit of an awkward tonal shift but he probably would've regretted it if he didn't put it in, so whatever.
>>
>>61818836
This. The whole thing just like, huh?
>>
>>61818834
I imagine you'd get shit all over your dick.
>>
>>61818798
Try not to get offended when it rains
>>
i didn't even know it was a sex scene i thought it was a back massage tbh
>>
File: 1444996729626.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444996729626.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>61818798
No, I laughed. Try not being an uptight hot head.
>>
>watches church scene
>mad over implied anal sex

>Rated R for sequences of strong violence, language and some sexual content
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.