[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out of respect for the survivors, the names have been changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>out of respect for the survivors, the names have been changed
> out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly how it happened

>hey look kids, its a black man, lester NIG-gard

how is there a scene about a bully making fun of his name if the name isn't real?
>>
>>61794928
Oh it's this meme again
>>
>>61794928
>the survivors

Fucktard
>>
>>61794928
It's just a narrative device to immerse viewers. It's not actually a true story.

Neither was the original movie.
>>
>>61794928
maybe it was a different pun originally :^)
>>
cuz u have autism
>>
>>61794928 you're a retard
see >>61794963
>>
File: IMG_20151014_161431.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151014_161431.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that Season two is about aliens.
>>
His real name was Tobey Blackman.
>>
>>61794949
does this get talked about a lot on here? I just started watching this show. I'm on the first episode. I understand that the story itself is not actually true, it just seems like bad writing to have that 4 minutes into the show
>>
>>61794954
what does it say, families? I was trying to remember from the opening credits
>>
So how are seasons one and two tied together again? Besides Patrick Wilson playing David Carridine's character from season one?
>>
>>61795351
The guy at the table with Wilson and Offerman is a young Lorne Malvo
>>
>>61795351
Wrong Carradine; Keith Carradine is on Fago. His dad David is dead.

Supposedly season two is the case mentioned off-handedly in season one by Molly's dad that ended his career as a cop, due to him getting crippled.

The story was vague but it involved bad shit happening as far as unstated bad men trying to kill Molly, her mom, and her dad and resulting her dad having to sit outside his house on the front porch, with a shotgun in hand, to try and ward off people trying to break in and kill the entire family. And that by the time the entire crisis was resolved, Molly's dad was shot several times in the leg by the bad guys, effectively crippling the leg and ending his career in law enforcement.
>>
>>61795547
that's his brother retard
>>
anyone else want to tongue chubby kirsten dunst's ass?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.