[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MacBeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 101208_blood_300.jpg (48 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
101208_blood_300.jpg
48 KB, 300x400
What does /tv/ think of Patrick Stewart's MacBeth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusU90ov8pQ

If you're curious and you haven't seen it, the whole thing is available for free at PBS' website: http://video.pbs.org/video/1604122998/
>>
>>61794798
goddammit now i have to make time to watch this whole thing
>>
>>61794798
Looks like shit. He can't just get by with a great voice. His cadence and rhythm is just all over the place. There's no central emotion he's conveying. At least not specifically. You can go from different emotions but there needs to be a basis.
>>
>>61794840

See you in three hours, chief.
>>
>>61794862
probably not. it looks kind of bad now that I rewatch the trailer.
>>
>>61794857
He's been sorta doing that ever since he really got old.

It was quite apparent in Blunt Talk, the comedy/drama from Showtime.

TL;dr he got old and he didnt keep his touch
>>
>>61794798

Jesus Christ the Bard can be such a chore, especially when the Eurocucks have a go at it

Falling asleep 5 minutes in and I haven't seen Stewart. DROPPED.
>>
>>61795106

>Jesus Christ the Bard can be such a chore, especially when the Eurocucks have a go at it

No.
>>
>>61794897

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DorcFBk4sf8
>>
>>61794798
>I'm walking along, and I see this beautiful girl, and I think I'd like to see her naked, and so all her clothes fall off and she's scrabbling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on, I've seen everything. Yeah. I've seen it all. I do other stuff; like I'm riding my bike in the park, and this policewoman says "Oi! You can't ride your bike on the grass!" and I go "Oh no?" And her uniform falls off, and she goes "Ahh!" and she's trying to cover up, but I've seen everything anyway. And I get on my bike and I ride off.
>>
my sophomore english teacher in high school tricked our class into watching it by claiming it was bloodier than saw
>>
>>61797255
was it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.