[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.avclub.com/article/die-h ard-6-go-back-time-and-r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: die hard.jpg (257 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
die hard.jpg
257 KB, 675x1000
http://www.avclub.com/article/die-hard-6-go-back-time-and-ruin-die-hard-once-and-226870

>Die hard 6
>To be a prequel to the original

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, SOMEONE JUST BURN HOLLYWOOD TO THE GROUND ALREADY
>>
>>61784054
How the fuck would that even work? All the original actors are old as fuck now.
>>
>>61784276
John McClane Senior
>>
>>61784276
They'll play the parents of their original characters.
>>
File: 1314194533528.jpg (8 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1314194533528.jpg
8 KB, 211x238
Why would they even do that? Is it that hard to come with new ideas? Just create another franchise instead of producing turd after turd.
>>
>>61784276
joseph gordon levitt as john mcclane
>>
>>61784372
An established IP is less of a risk. And honestly I don't care they can make as many remakes/reimaginings/reboots/spin-offs as they like, just make them good.
>>
>>61784453
dat nose prostetic
>>
>>61784372
I'm gonna kill myself the day they announce they'll reboot The Matrix.
>>
>>61785270
>he doesn't know
>>
>>61784054
that would actually awful even for the original.
the thing that made die hard so enjoyable was how some casual everyman saves the day while its believable that he hardly survived all of it.
if a prequel now shows how he already has been some stupid undestructable superman that would be really awful
>>
>>61784054
Die Hard vs Lethal Weapon when?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.