[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, they were the best part of the first seasons of Pokemon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: is.jpg (13 KB, 341x204) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
13 KB, 341x204
Be honest, they were the best part of the first seasons of Pokemon.
>>
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE
>>
Why did they always try to capture the Pikachu? Pikachu is pretty shit to be honest, they should have gone for a Raichu
>>
>>61779418
They were deluded into thinking it was really powerful, although their Pokemon were shit cause they never trained them. Some of their antics were GOAT in the first 2 seasons and funny as fuck.
>>
>>61779396
Arguably, but they weren't the reason any kid would watch the show.
Thaat would be the kick of seeing what new pokémon is going to appear in that episode.
Eck, even at the age of 25, if I happen to find the show on air, I give it a look to see what's going to show up.
>>
The Christmas episode where Jesse reminisces about being molested by Santa is GOAT.
>>
>you'll never watch pokemon in the morning before school again
>>
>>61779646
Oh man in 90s England they only had 1 episode on every Saturday, I'd get fucking hyped.
>>
>>61779646
>lived far from school
>had to leave home early to get to school in time
>could only watch the first 5-10 minutes
>had to piece the rest together by the ramblings of 10 year olds

pure torture
>>
>>61779646
I never cared for it and always thought the games were way better. I never understood what my friends saw in the show.

I barely thought of it as 'real' anime.
>>
>>61780070
And then you grew up to be a faggot.

The end.
>>
Jess was cute. I used to fantasize about her changing her ways and settling down with me on a poke'farm.
>>
File: infinity02.jpg (106 KB, 557x828) Image search: [Google]
infinity02.jpg
106 KB, 557x828
>>61780147
Sailor Moon was the ridiculously better show by far. Take that as you will.
>>
>>61780294
You could've just as easily said "Yes, I'm a faggot".
>>
>>61779396
>yfw you realize they are STILL trying to capture pikachu to this day.
>>
>>61780294
I still can't believe there are males who watched that faggy shit.
>>
>>61780475
>>61780294
>>61780164
>>61780070
>>61779418
>reddit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.