[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Nolan directed a live-action Akira? Just think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_EYZfFVlF.jpg (58 KB, 300x178) Image search: [Google]
4L_EYZfFVlF.jpg
58 KB, 300x178
What if Nolan directed a live-action Akira? Just think about it. Imagine the dialogue and abundance of big guys.
>>
TETSUOOOO!
For you.
>>
there would be even less character development than the original and everybody would communicate with each other as if they were all information terminals.
>>
People love to joke about no more dead cops, but really its Batman Begins that has the atrocious dialogue
>>
The colonel is a big guy... For you
>>
File: 4L_rNoQ18BY.jpg (44 KB, 350x441) Image search: [Google]
4L_rNoQ18BY.jpg
44 KB, 350x441
>>61776356
Jaden Smith 4 Tetsuo
>>
>>61776356
Doesn't hollywood want to make an Akira trilogy? Sounds like the perfect job for Nolan
>>
File: 4L_IAK416Bk.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
4L_IAK416Bk.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
You think being beta is your ally? I was born in it!
>>
>>61776713
In the manga, the first thing he does after getting awesome telekenetic powers is have a drug-fuelled orgy with like ten girls.
I wish they'd included that in the film adaptation but there's only so much you can do I guess.
>>
>>61776512
imagine all the fight scenes directed by nolan! It would be great!
>>
I'd rather one directed by James Cameron, imagine the special effects.
>>
>>61776356
Nolan is a good enough director.
Also let's be honest here, the Akira movie was extremely exhausting. It was two straight fucking hours of shit happening and important stuff being mentioned. Its the most tiresome movie I have ever seen, I thought most Asian movies prided themselves of being slow and meditative.
>>
>>61777320

The fuck no it isn't he kills one of the Clowns and then goes to their bowling alley to take over the gang. The orgy doesn't happen until volume 4 and its with three girls; albeit implied he'd done something similar numerous times but only after Neo-Tokyo blew up the second time.
>>
Christopher Nolan is 4chan

George Miller is Reddit

thoughts?
>>
File: ezramiller.jpg (74 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
ezramiller.jpg
74 KB, 620x372
Ezra Miller 4 Kaneda
>>
>>61776356
If it does happen, I hope they try to differentiate themselves from the anime

maybe sticking closer to the manga
>>
File: Desu Desu Intensifies.jpg (60 KB, 700x503) Image search: [Google]
Desu Desu Intensifies.jpg
60 KB, 700x503
[Hans Zimmer score]Tetsuo Tetsuo Aki~Ra Tetsuo Tetsuo Aki~Ra BRRRMMMM BRUUUUM BRUM BRUUUUUUMMMM[/Hans Zimmer score]

Doctor Onishi, I'm Colonel.

NO MORE DEAD CAPSULES!

So, you came back to die with Neo-Tokyo?
No, I came here to stop you.
>>
>>61777887
Politicians to colonel: "Will someone get this hothead outta here?!!!"
>>
>>61776356
It would be decent if someone else was wrote the script.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.