[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
small things that trigger your autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2001 hal.jpg (3 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
2001 hal.jpg
3 KB, 251x201
small things in movies or television that piss you off.
audio failing, certain visuals or sound effects being over used, some kind of phenomenon that is scientifically impossible, video edits, you name it.

the wilhelm scream, it breaks my immersion 100% and it lowers and action scene I watch.
>>
>>61768270
a group of bad/good guys show up with semi auto pistols and you can audible hear guns cocking before they start firing... i'm from /k/
>>
>>61768270
flashbacks inside flashbacks, doesn't happen often but that just tears my cake
>>
>>61768270
explosions that follow people down halls or roads, they don't do that
>>
>>61768270
every depiction of a computer virus in movies and tv is some sort of animated gif with a weird sound track
>>
>>61768270
movies with inconsistent volumes. i fucking hate it when people are whispering during all dialogue, and then the second there is any action it's fucking deafening
>>
File: DH2ColtPython-4.jpg (43 KB, 852x365) Image search: [Google]
DH2ColtPython-4.jpg
43 KB, 852x365
>>61768270
Gunfag here. I crack up when any character uses a silenced revolver and it goes "phut!" A silencer will NOT WORK with a revolver! Unless they're using a Mosin Nagant 1895, which has no gap between the barrel and cylinder.
>>
>>61768320
pls explain why this is bad
>>
movie is filled with white people and one black dude
black dude is one of the first 3 to die out of the 90 white dudes around them
>>
Movies with fractured or mixed-up chronology but for no narrative reason. This happened a lot after Pulp Fiction came out, so it's kind of an old trend, but you still see this shit happen in shitty straight to video or indie movies all the time.
>>
>>61769144
you don't cock semi auto pistols becaus4e for one thing they are double action and for another they have lever to cock back. you can pull back on the slide but that will eject a bullet and that is just a stupid thing to do before a gun fight since the slide pull back is to check if its loaded or to eject bullets to unload the one in the chamber. pulling back the slide doesn't sound exactly like the cocking of a revolver either.
so why do you hear it when bad guys pull out the 9mm ruger in their holster
>>
>>61770048
There are many pistols that are SA/DA or SA only where you can cock the hammer, dumb fuck.
>>
People way too close to a blast walk it off like it's nothing
>>
>>61768686
Interstellar was a big offender. Shit was retardedly high
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.