[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they rebooting this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: King-Kong-Reboot-Skull-Island.jpg (48 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
King-Kong-Reboot-Skull-Island.jpg
48 KB, 620x320
Was it really that bad?
I thought it pretty good.
>>
>>61765290
So that King Kong can fight Godzilla. Again.
>>
>>61765290
It was so fucking long though. They could've accomplished the same thing in only 2 hours.

Also:
>Jack Black
>>
>>61765402
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>61765376
Kong: Skull Island (2017) – A Warner Bros. Pictures/Legendary Pictures co-production remake set to be released on March 10, 2017 and to feature a "new, distinct timeline" and will take place in Detroit in 1971. The studio announced that Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson will star as the male and female lead. Samuel L. Jackson, John C. Reilly, Tom Wilkinson, Corey Hawkins, Toby Kebbell, Jason Mitchell, John Goodman, Thomas Mann, John Ortiz and Shea Whigham will also star in supporting roles. J. K. Simmons and Michael Keaton were originally going to star, but the two left the film early in its pre-production stages. The film will be directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts with the screenplay to be written by Max Borenstein, John Gatins, and Derek Connolly. In September 2015, Deadline reported that Legendary moved development of the film from Universal to Warner Bros. in order to "unite the property" with Godzilla in the future.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
>>
>>61765290

Reboots are not about improving or fixing, they are about making money.
>>
they lose rights to the name if they don't use it. it's the same reason why they remade spiderman and why nintendo constantly releases mario games.
>>
>>61765290
because they need a bigger kong to fight godzilla
>>
>>61765402
This. I didn't think it was bad, but jesus fuck it dragged on for far longer than it needed to.
>>
>>61765290
Another thread about the star wars nig, really?
>>
>>61767299

>>>/Reddit/
>>
there's a godzilla cinematic universe being formed, it was just announced.

I think I may want to GOUGE OUT MY FUCKING EYES
>>
>>61766121
I was just about to comment about how kong is to godzilla in size what a 7/11 is to a walmart! U could fill kongs mouth with a body or two but u cud fill godzillas mouth with kongs head! Movie wud just have an intro and outro
>>
>>61765290
does it reallly count as a reboot when its already been rebooted 5 times before?
>>
>>61765290
its for the king kong cinematic universe
>>
I don't understand how kong is even a match for godzilla, the two are on a completely different scale in terms of size.

this is retarded
>>
>>61767338
>they're all going to be super serious and miss the charm of the originals because muh CG
>>
>>61765449

Calling it now, SLJ will die in the spider pit with John Goodman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.