[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN YOU SPARE SOME CUTTER ME BROTHER???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: co_orangebum.jpg (137 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
co_orangebum.jpg
137 KB, 620x372
CAN YOU SPARE SOME CUTTER ME BROTHER???
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61757971
>>61757977
>>61757991
He's a poor wino with no lease on life asking for a knife to end his life
>>
>>61758014

ffs just fuck off already, reddit
>>
>>61757847

I thought this was the best movie ever when I was 16

Now I think its shit and I cant even sit through it
>>
>>61758031
you first, you fucking assbandit reddit karma whore fuckface
>>
>>61758070

you realize how shitty the movie is the moment you read the book

I know how pretentious that sounds but its right. Plus everyone should have grown out of their edgy faggot stage by 18 anyway
>>
File: 1435688369725.png (41 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1435688369725.png
41 KB, 256x256
>>61758036
>>61758207

yeah the movie was all edgelord hipster elite status back in the 90's
i understand why you hate how retards love this film
but ironically your hate is pretentious now and older than shit

it turns out this movie is actually hilarious when you listen to all the britcuck faggotry. i canot believe how britian can piss on their own languagw

and ontop of this, ontop of the cockney retard brit shit, there is actually some retard language called nadsat which is a mix of eurocuck, but its mostly british and russian
>>
>>61759836

this movie can only be appreciated if you watch it on netflix with english subtitles

you actually dont know shit about the movie unless you watch it this way
there is no way to fully understand whats going on unless you are deep level 10 native brit
>>
>>61758036
I watched it first when i was a kid. It was the most confusing thing I've ever seen, but then i absolutely loved it when i was around 18 and rediscovered it. I still love it though i haven't seen it in years.
>>
>>61759895
You have to be omny, it's not for gloopy people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.