[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> $300+ million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: spectre_xlg.jpg (115 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
spectre_xlg.jpg
115 KB, 1012x1500
> $300+ million
>>
>>61748827
>Daniel Craig has the best debut of any Bond, bar none
>they take forever to make a sequel
>three movies in and they already have to concede that he's old, because they take so long
>they keep giving him awful scripts
>they tell him to shut up when he jokes about it
>>
>>61749222
>defending Daniel 'James bond is sexist, Muh misogyny, I hate the franchise that made me famous and rich' Craig
>>
>>61749222
Pretty much this. It's a real fucking shame.
>>
>>61748827
It's going to be the biggest bomb of the year. Audiences hated Skyfall and wont be tricked again.
>>
>>61749222
trips of truth

craig is based
>>
>>61749222
I don't get Sony it's like they wanted to destroy this franchise.

That being said the casting has been on fleek for every film.
>>
>>61749241
>Audiences hated Skyfall

I was listening to prominent movie reviewers talk it up which coerced me to actually watching it

Action movies lovers don't take much convincing, thus they enjoyed Skyfall and Bond enthusiasts liked that it was more of a lore movie than anything

It had flaws, but it was anything but hateable
>>
>>61749258
Sony decided to reboot James Bond as Jason Bourne. Audiences loved it because it was such a change of pace from the tongue in cheek cheesiness of the older bond films. Sony decides to keep doing it, only with stupid characters and ridiculous plots with gaping holes....which always had been overlooked in old Bond films because, "hey, this shit is fun"...only now its not fun, its just stupid.
>>
>>61748827

SAW THAT CLIP OF CHRISTOPH WALTZ UNIRONICALLY HAMMING IT UP AS THE VILLAIN WITH HIS DUMB SMIRK THE WHOLE TIME

LMAO TBH

SPECTRE GONNA BE WORTH IT FOR THE KEKS
>>
>>61749241

>Audiences hated Skyfall

Why do morons try to tell the most outrageous lies?
>>
File: Norm the fuck.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Norm the fuck.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>mfw listening to the new theme song
>>
>>61749222
Don't forget about Craig saying he would rather slit his wrists than play the character again unless he got a lot more money. I'm glad he's aware the franchise is going downhill and wants out as soon as possible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.