[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bastard Executioner Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: basterd-executioner-logo-copy.jpg (29 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
basterd-executioner-logo-copy.jpg
29 KB, 446x299
Tuesday is here and once again, it's time for The Bastard Executioner, which starts in about 40 minutes, give or take. Before I get into the finer details of tonight's episode, I must let people know that Tyrant was approved for a 3rd Season, which means in a little under a year, we'll get to see Max Alpha, Brown Cersei and Big Boss Barry once more.

Nonetheless, tonight's episode is titled "Thorns/Drain", which runs until 11:31:

>Wilkin and Toran encounter a new timeline for their revenge; Lady Love gets a surprise visit from an unlikely ally.

I wonder how is it that this gets an hour plus each week, yet Fargo had to deal with an hour and ten minutes or so. With that said, a stream is available at Google, where you find it all!* Let's begin!

*depending on wording
>>
>>61743088
this show is shit
>>
>>61743128

It has a few hot chicks (namely, those twins, Lady Love, her handmaiden), but we'll see how it goes. I have no idea how it's been doing ratings-wise, but I guess they're under the assumption that if Sutter spun gold with SoA, he'll spin gold with this. I just wish they expanded on the occult shit more.
>>
We start in 5 minutes!
>>
>We're after the Game of Thrones audience
>>
>>61743719

Not even gonna try to claim otherwise. Would you look at that, an episode with no nudity. Who would've thought?
>>
Not a lot of talkback...anyone around?
>>
>>61743977
I'm here, nothing much to say, though.
>>
>>61744134

Hmm, I guess compared to Tyrant or The Americans, there's less to talk about/kek worthy moments and such. Maybe this episode will change that.
>>
Hmm, a slower thread than most. Maybe I'll make another one next week.
>>
>>61743376
Only one of the twins is hot, the smaller one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.