[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>scrawny girl beats the shit out of fully grown man Into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
>scrawny girl beats the shit out of fully grown man
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>61705836

1 is not a fully grown man, he's skinnier than she is.
>>
>>61705836
that's hot tbh
>>
>>61705836
she's not human
>>
>>61705836
>fully grown man
Would you say that he is a big guy?
>>
>clearly not-japanese asian guy is master of katanasords
>tough as nails no nonsense she-bitch who gets shit done and rolls her eyes at all the men
>smarmy wannabe-leader male who's clearly going to be trouble
>big quiet sensitive black man
>"main character" is skinny awkward sensitive male who's somehow even more of a fish out of water than everyone else

jesus christ what a piece of garbage
>>
>>61705960

She's human, just not a natural one.
>>
Nanomachins, son

Literally.
>>
File: 6784567.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6784567.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
<<<<<<<<<<<What happened next?
>>
>>61706126

A genetically created abomination is barely human, her DNA could be completely different making her a new species
>>
>>61705972
For you...
>>
>>61705941

beta detected
>>
>>61707053

Her DNA is human, just built to custom specifications.
>>
1 is a fucking nerd and she's a secret robutt
>>
File: 1384471141002.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1384471141002.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>female character has an ultra-effective fighting style which involves huge amounts of high kicking
>>
>>61706126
didnt she survived to the conditions of space when she was dropped out of the ship?
she is definitely much more than human
>>
>>61705836
>2
>scrawny
she's almost as thick as Jodelle but her ''fat'' is well distributed
also in the fiction of the show she's a genetically modified freak that survived being shot into space because nanomachines, son
and your beef is that she beat the shit out of a beta faggot pretender?
>>
Dude the show is whatever. My biggest gripe is that the Android isn't in every scene and that the ship hasn't been in one firefight other then the missiles in the first episode.
>>
>>61705927
/thread
he's such a pussy that he went from lead character to minor side character
>>
>>61707718

Android is my secret love
>>
>>61707752

Dude when she solo saved Two I was like "Fucking finally". I always loved watching Andromeda because their android was always on the front line with them. Same with Star Trek and Data. You don't leave your strongest asset on the ship, especially if five can work stuff or you can buy a new Android and have a copy of her disk somewhere.
>>
>>61706071
At first I was very skeptical with the whole AMNESIA thing and the cliché characters and stargate atlantis sets, but about halfway through it starts to get interesting. This show grew on me.

I recommended it to a friend without elaborating on it, and he thought the same thing (he was about to drop it until about ep. 5-6 and then started to enjoy it).
Maybe we're just starved for sci-fi television, but I was able to look past the dumb individual characters and appreciate them as a cast that play off each other well.
>>
The smartest thing they did with the show was the amnesia. It gives EVERYONE that deus ex ability to just recall something and save the day and also has the built in drama of who knows what. When they had the twist between One and Three in ep 8 I was actually taken off guard.
>>
>>61707634

That's the nanites at work. They formed a thin protective shell over her skin.

>>61707752

The writers need to stop bullying her so much.
>>
File: 12400012416171.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
12400012416171.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>61705836
This shit always breaks the immersion. ALWAYS.
>>
File: zoie.jpg (751 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
zoie.jpg
751 KB, 2448x3264
>>61707752
>>61707718
It hit my feels way too hard when they were playing the android commercial on the spacestation and after reading through a laundry list of things an android can do from engine maintenance to sex, and then they end it with "Or if you just need someone to talk to"
>>
What a terrible thread.
>>
>>61706126
I just took a natural poop. What now?.
>>
>>61707945
>>61707901

she just wants to be friends god damn

everyone on that ship is such a fucking autist

I'm SUPER MAD
>>
Why have they stopped putting attractive women in sci-fi?
>>
>>61708213
wow how have I've missed this one?
any moar from this shoot?
>>
>>61708213
Because ugly women can't take it
>>
>>61708213
What like natasha Henstridge
>>
M-Muh technique muffugga
>>
>>61705836
unfortunately for you, she is an extremly powerful cyborg.
>>
>>61705836

I remember this one time my ex-girlfriend watched your tipical female power chickflick, then tried to beat the shit of her 305lb 6'4 drunk lumberjack brother.

It didn't end very well for her.

And as an extension, it didn't end very well for me either because I had to pick up the goddamn slack and try to fight a man that for all intents and purposes was more grizzly bear than man.
>>
>>61708213

Because nowadays looking ugly and average is the new beautiful, while actually being beautiful is frowned upon.

Just look at the betas who fap to Dillion Harper or Sasha Grey.
>>
>>61712124
>And as an extension, it didn't end very well for me either because I had to pick up the goddamn slack and try to fight a man that for all intents and purposes was more grizzly bear than man.

Wait, why the fuck would you have to fight him?
>>
>>61712178

>Just look at the betas who fap to Cara Delevingne

fixed
>>
>>61712180

Because when your girlfriend is literally thrown (actually, casually swept with one arm in this case) across a living room, over a table, two couches and into the wall behind them, her and her parents kinda expect you to do something about it.

Also I wanted to keep getting vagina and not look like a whimp in front of my mates.

Anyhow, we ended up getting a beer afterwards (me, my mates and her brother) and we are still friends to this day, even tho I was also flung across the room.
>>
>>61705836
I'm a fully grown man and a fit woman could easily beat the shit out of me
>>
File: 8iwycwrc.jpg (24 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
8iwycwrc.jpg
24 KB, 401x401
>>61712205
>Cara Delevingne

I googled her and upon seeing this picture I immediatelly felt the compulsion to seek her out and kick her in the chest Sparta style.

Don't put your fists up if you can't take it goddamit.

What is it about modern culture that glorifies phonies and weirdos and shames good and admirable people?
>>
>>61712382
Then guess what, you're not a fully grown man.
>>
>>61712382

I am a 5'8 obese neckbeard.

last week I went to an MMA gym because I always wanted to try it out and because fuck my introversion.

I got called out by this 5'5 "black belt" chick.

I sat on her chest and watched her squirm until the referee hung the belt.

No, no fit chick can beat a male. It's never happening.
>>
>>61712401
>What is it about modern culture that glorifies phonies and weirdos and shames good and admirable people?
I blame homos and women for all their social media nonsense
>>
>>61712401
>What is it about modern culture that glorifies phonies and weirdos and shames good and admirable people?
Attempt by the elite to brainwash society into being as passive, incapable, and easy to control as possible.
It's not subtle. At all.
>>
>>61712382
>>61712382

Let's put this in perspective.

The all time female raw bench press world record is 300 pounds.
The all time male raw bench press world record is 800 pounds.

That's an 500lb strength defict in one lift alone. And both these records where set by elite athletes in their prime

Now, you can keep this /tg/ tumblrina uplifting view and pretend females heroinas are badass killing machines and live in your fantasy world.

Or you can come to the real world and recognize there are biological differences between the sexes and recognize that over the evolutionary course of our history, one was build to run things down and tear it to pieces, while the other was build to nurse, shelter infants and guard the perimeter.

Of course, you can try to argue biology and the nature of our physiology, that has not only been proven thousands of time but manifests itself ever since we started walking upright.

Of course you can come up with some ficticious example that can be just as easily explained with you being a whimp instead of the female being physically superior.

Whatever rocks your boat.
>>
>>61712401
>>61712460
>>61712531

From her Twitter:

>@Caradelevingne
>EMBRACE YOUR WEIRDNESS! I am unprofessionally professional human being.

I wanna set fire to something.
>>
>>61707634
>didnt she survived to the conditions of space when she was dropped out of the ship?
>didn't she survived to the conditions of space

These are the kind of retards who watch this shit and then post about it on here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Enjoy.
>>
File: fat-black-girl.jpg (23 KB, 430x339) Image search: [Google]
fat-black-girl.jpg
23 KB, 430x339
>implying white women trying to beat you up isn't just an excuse to fuck

The real threat of the opposite gender are the dark ragewhales. These sheboons are bred to fight and train night and day in their communities. I'm not swole or anything but I work out 4 times per week and can probably hold my own against the more lanky dudes, but nothing scares me more than these savages.
>>
>>61712626
>/tg/ tumblrina

I swear to god if I ever urn D&D I'll enforce -4 STR.
>>
>>61712401
>Don't put your fists up if you can't take it goddamit
wtf does that mean? You some kind of loose canon alcoholic frat boy?
>>
>>61712730

> STRONGEST FEMALE ALIVE VS RANDOM JOE ON THE STREET

Geez anon, you are kinda retarded aren't you?

Why don't you put her agaisnt the Strongest Man Alive and come back with your feminist here?
>>
> scrawny girls beats the shit out of a fully grown man
> I beat the cum out of my fully grown dick
>>
File: Women are equal.webm (265 KB, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Women are equal.webm
265 KB, 486x500
>>61712382
;^)
>>
>>61712789

The opposite.

Lately everyone that wants to paint themselves as tough as nails YOLO "look at me, I'm tough", specially females, will put pictures with their hands up.

I'm just fed up with seeing that. I want action, not words. Pretty tired of people trying to pretend to be somethings and not wanting to back that up.

From that picture alone I can tell she probablythat kinda woman that throws bitch fits and gets into the face of men slapping and hitting them, yelling "HIT ME", and then cowering and crying when she does get hit.
>>
>>61712401
>letting yourself get this emotionally triggered by an image

You're worse than your average woman.
>>
>>61712833
Wow, for the audience sake I hope that was a free event.
>>
>>61712808

Did you watch the fucking video you retard? She beats the first scrawny guy, loses to the second (badly) and then cheats for the third and tries to look cute about it.
>>
>>61712730
>having to destroy all feminine appeal just to compete with men
>still completely out of the league of actual male body builders.
>>
>>61712874
Relax bro, economy is collapsing in literally less than ten years. All of this bullshit will be washed away by harsh reality.
>>
>>61705836
watch more
she's a super cyborg experiment made by Wesley Crusher
>>
>>61712901
X games so I doubt it
>>
>>61712928

Sounds like Miranda in Mass Effect, but there are probably better and earlier examples in sci-fi, Leeloo sort of counts in that regard.
>>
>>61705836
Wait? I thought Two beat One, why are you complaining about the girl winning?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.