[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Veronica Mars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: vmcwpromo.jpg (258 KB, 936x1182) Image search: [Google]
vmcwpromo.jpg
258 KB, 936x1182
What does /tv/ think of Veronica Mars?
>>
shit
>>
It used to be good

A long time ago.
>>
>>54078766
I havn't thought of it lately at all.
Really love the show. Movie sucked.
>>
I like her on House of Lies.
>>
>>54078901
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dropped
>>
>>54078901
No. Noooo. Don't, please.
>>
>>54079110
another insecure little white boy closet cuck hits the dust
#rekt
Louis CK was right
>>
>>54078439
The show was the best thing on TV when I got home from school. Logan was the shit
>>
>>54078901

WHAT THE FUCK

anyone got a webm
>>
There weren't enough hot women to balance out the gay boohoo romance shit by the second season.

Started off well with the first season though.
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>54078901
m-m-mind if i watch from the corner?
>>
WHITE
>>
BLACKS
>>
DICKS
>>
BIG
>>
How the fuck ppl claming she's their waifu and dont know she was in House of Lies with Cheadle and done a tons of fucking
>>
>>54079295
you goddam cuck
>>
pleb show only liked by "feminists"
>>
>>54079482
lol you're the cuck here white boy, you're the one aping out over a white bitch choosing superior black cock over your puny little beta dick. let bitches decide what cock they wanna stuff in their pussies, you're eventually going to get a 6/10 flat fatty with asthma and for yourself
>>
>>54079459
Who the fuck watches House of Lies? One of the worst Showtime Shows and that SAYS A LOT!
>>
>>54078901

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>54079579
What's wrong with that man's penis?
>>
>>54079579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqm8rwzPngo
>>
>>54078439

Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with the guy on the left? Did he have a child's face transplanted unto his middle aged man's body?
>>
>>54079677

Polymer covered.
>>
File: CucK.webm (3 MB, 1165x720) Image search: [Google]
CucK.webm
3 MB, 1165x720
>>54078901
>>54079579
>>
If you don't model yourself after Dick you are crazy.

He is zen beyond belief.
>>
Damn, what were the deleted posts?
>>
>>54080821

Veronica Mars fucking a bbc
>>
>>54080893
Someone post it again.
>>
>>54080966
Go to the archive dumbass
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.