[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richard Pryor's Widow Jennifer Lee Calls Bill Cosby a "Piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/richard-pryors-widow-jennifer-lee-calls-bill-cosby-172500300-us-weekly.html

>Not holding back. Jennifer Lee, the widow of comedian Richard Pryor, sounded off on Bill Cosby and called him names in a revealing new interview during Alison Rosen's podcast, Alison Rosen Is Your New Best Friend.

>Lee, who served as a manager for Pryor and was married to him twice, spoke to Rosen about her marriage and her late husband before turning the conversation to Cosby, asserting "I'd like to address the whole Bill Cosby thing."

>"Richard was dirty on the outside, but he was a good person, he was clean on the inside," she began of Pryor, who passed away at the age of 65 in 2005. His reputation was tarnished after spending years in his early life publicly struggling with addiction and marrying five different women over just a few decades. "Bill... f--k. Clean, oh, 'clean.' He hated Richard because Richard... you know, 'worked dirty.' Bill worked clean, so therefore, you know... Bill’s just a f--king hypocrite, and dirty on the inside."

>"It was a well-kept secret that Bill f--ked everything that moved," she continued of Cosby, 77, who infamously faces sexual misconduct allegations from more than 30 women. "This kind of s--t that we're finding out about is beyond. I wasn't aware of this kind of business. There are people in the business who were aware of it and they're coming out now too."
>>
BEAT THAT DEAD HORSE
PICK THAT LOW HANGING FRUIT
JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON
>>
>>53806586
>Richard was dirty on the outside, but he was a good person, he was clean on the inside
lol
>>
>>53806586
why should anyone care?
literally who?
that title discredits the value of any statement by association
it's like my cat's veterinarian's sister has an opinion on something, who gives a shit?
>>
So far I've only heard accusations against him, but no legitimate proof. I mean if he fucked over so many people and destroy their lives there surely must be at least one person with some evidence that proves that?
>>
can't /tv/ be happy from the digression cosby has done to niggers? maybe now you'll stop being cuck'd
>>
Why are whites now attacking a black man? Where's all of the he didn't do nuffin, #cantbreathe shit?

wtf is wrong with this society
>>
>>53806829
more like nigger rich am i right?
>>
>coal burner

opinion discarded
>>
>>53806586
It is pretty funny that Cosby ragged on Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy for being dirty comics, but he was raping chicks on the side.
>>
>>53806781
You try finding a 50 year-old sperm sample.
>>
>>53806874
Is he convicted yet?
>>
>>53806829
>I am retarded
>>
>>53806807
Cosby shit on modern blacks and niggerism, so he's an uncle tom and no one will defend him. Same reason the media is now going after Barkley so hard.
>>
You are know aware that there is exactly as much evidence for the Coz being a rapist as there is for alien abductions.
If Coz is a rapist, it couldve just as well been the grays.
>>
>I wasn't aware of it
>but others were and now I know

Heard that alot from former BBC employee's too over the last year or so..
>>
File: 1418763479740.jpg (102 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
1418763479740.jpg
102 KB, 465x700
BIPPITY BOP SHLOP
>>
>>53806901
30 + allegations. Might as well be.
>>
>>53806586
>>"It was a well-kept secret that Bill f--ked everything that moved,

so bill is bad because he had sex with lots of women? pryor was the same.

this bitch is krazy. she is one of 5 wives of pryor and she's complaining about cosby.

i still haven't seen an actual believable story about cosby despite the supposed large number of accusers, i.e., opportunists
>>
>>53806586

>richard pryors widow

>white

PAGING LOUIS CK
>>
>>53806959
So he isn't?
>>
Literally a "basketball wife"
>>
File: 1331714447549.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1331714447549.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>people are still surprised that celebrities are degenerate as fuck

Also it's funny how the only real crime to liberals is hypocrisy
>If he just admitted he fucked everything that moved like Pryor, that would've been alright!
>>
>>53806984
Literally?
>>
>>53806980
No he hasn't been convicted. Bill Cosby is not a rapist. You are happy now.
>>
>>53806781
how do you prove sexual assaults that happen years ago? Theres far more proof now implicating him then proof that he was innocent

unless of course you think 30+ people are all just profiteering liars.
>>
>>53806959
>30 + allegations. Might as well be.

30 + and none believable
>>
File: 1348247124_louis-ck-lg.jpg (70 KB, 467x652) Image search: [Google]
1348247124_louis-ck-lg.jpg
70 KB, 467x652
/tv/, I'm Lou C K
>>
>>53806963
>so bill is bad because he had raped lots of women?
>>
>>53807018
Thanks bby.
>>
>>53807001

Yeah.

The literally meme is dead friend
>>
>>53807023
>unless of course you think 30+ people are all just profiteering liars.

i do. prove me wrong
>>
>>53806910
No one will defend him because there are about 30 people who say that he raped them.

Most of them aren't even pressing charges. A number of them are still anonymous, so a decent number of them probably aren't seeking fame or money.
>>
>>53807023
>proof that he was innocent

That's not how it works.
>>
>coalburner turning on old guy who hates nigga culture
Ain't this special
>>
>>53806980
How could they without any evidence?Also idc if you are brad pitt and have an army of assassins if you raped me im going to tell on your ass,its unbelievable these women waited so long.
>>
can't we just admit hollywood is dirty as fuck. I mean I don't doubt cosby sexually assaulted a lot of women but I get the feeling a lot of hollywood dudes have.

>privileged rich old men with unchecked power
>young vulnerable women who just want to be famous
>drugs and alcohol and all kinds of degeneracy
It all just adds up
>>
>All these Cosby defenders
Never change /pol/, actually defending black now. I guess misogyny trumps racism.
>>
>>53807029
When over 30 women accuse someone of rape, there just might be something to that. And I'm pretty sure most, if not all were not looking to get paid from this or anything. But what do I know.
>>
>>53806586
Isn't this the same broad who was milking his name so she could get money from DVD sales of "The Richard Pryor Show"?
>>
>>53807023

>Theres far more proof now implicating him then proof that he was innocent

You don't have to prove your innocence you filthy liberal.
>>
>>53807034

she was talking about sex not rape. she wasn't aware of "rape" till it all came out.

she basically doesnt like him because women threw themselves at bill
>>
several of these women have been trying to get cases going for years after it happened, but no lawyer would handle it. they just tell them to let it go.
>>
>>53807115
>The Earth was at the center of the Solar System when people believed that it was but now that we believe that the Sun is at the center of the Solar System, the Earth and the Sun magically switched places because we all know that human beliefs can warp reality
>>
>>53807099

>anyone with an opinion is /pol/
>>
>>53807059
Yeah, and wheres the evidence? Most are just looking for money. People still defend Sharpton who has done far more damage than Cosby ever could.
>>
>>53807045
She is literally a basketball mom?
>>
>>53807115
no. this is false. its quite known fact that the Illuminati is always conspiring to destroy the credibility of positive black actors/role models. most of these "30" women (who probably don't actually exist) were under Illuminati payroll to tell these stories, they all made massive bank off the jews.
>>
>>53807072

Has that ever mattered?
>muh integrity of justice
>>
>>53807115
What you are describing is how witch hunts worked back in the Middle Ages, not how actual, civilized trials work.
>>
>>53807023
> proof that he was innocent
Jesus. Where is this world heading?
>>
>>53807023
Well, you start by gathering information from all those "raped" girls about year, month, day, time, they were raped and checking against where he was at those specific times. And you proceed only if you find that cosby doesn't have alibi for more than 50% of the cases.
>>
>>53807161
when faced with accusations from 30+ people, yeah you kinda do.

Actually, when faced with any accusation you've got to prove your innocence. This is fact. Just look at any court case. You're kinda retarded aren't you?
>>
>>53807115

you keep saying 30+. doesn't prove any of the stories right.

i bet they are all like this one:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/13/bill-cosby-raped-me-why-did-it-take-30-years-for-people-to-believe-my-story/

"I told her how Cosby won my trust as a 17-year-old aspiring actress in 1985, brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaulted me multiple times. In one case, I blacked out after having dinner and one glass of wine at his New York City brownstone, where he had offered to mentor me and discuss the entertainment industry. When I came to, I was in my panties and a man’s t-shirt, and Cosby was looming over me. I’m certain now that he drugged and raped me."

so this chick would go to his house numerous times, and get "raped" numerous times after she was "brainwashed."

pls this is a joke
>>
>>53807175
Testimony is evidence.
>>
>>53807196
>Has that ever mattered?

Yes
>>
>>53807177

bastketball wife

Have you not seen the show with the irrelevant literal who's pretending they are important because they are married to or dating someone who makes money?
>>
>>53807206
>>53807161
>>53807072
desperate samefag. Its like you don't know how the court system works.
>>
Why didn't these people ever come out, y'know, when Bill was younger and making movies, etc.?

Why wait until he's old and senile and can't do shit. Missed out on the money train.
>>
>>53807057

They stand to gain nothing.

>that was easy
>>
>>53807230

When? MJ went crazy from it despite being declared not guilty. There is no prevailing universal spirit of justice to make things fair and it happens all of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 2048x1536
>>53807256
>>
>>53806586
>"Richard was dirty on the outside, but he was a good person, he was clean on the inside,"

What a racist bitch.
>>
>>53807023
There's more than 30 people thinking that those 30 broads are lying, so they must be lying. Isn't this how your justice works?
>>
>>53807273
So you are for embracing wrong convictions because "lol their life is fucked anyway"?
>>
>>53807225
Testimony isn't inherently evidence as it can fall victim to hearsay or perjury.

Aside from that, it's really unreliable and all of the rape accusations are beyond the statute of limitations -- conveniently, of course.
>>
>>53807222
Most of those chicks probably went to sleep with him thinking this would accelerate their careers. Now after 30 years they are nowhere, angry, probably broke, and know that they can get some free compensation money if they sue him.
>>
>>53807274
wow, thats really sad then. instead of one idiot spewing retarded pretentious drivel, its actually 2 or more.
>>
>>53807273
>MJ went crazy from it despite being declared not guilty

For MJ, the damage had already been done by his father.

Since he never got to have a childhood, he grew up to be a manchild.
>>
>>53807219
Are you fucking stupid? You absolutely do not have to do anything to prove your innocence. The onus is on the state to prove your crime. Any facts you put forward in your defense are designed to hurt the ability for the state to prove your guilt. There is no onus on you to prove your innocence.
>>
>>53807304
No, Anon, it's actually only one.
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (19 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
19 KB, 480x304
>>53807304
>jumping to ad hominems after getting butt obliterated
>>
>>53807286
what a false equivalence. You must be 12. Those 30+ women have actual first hand experience and contact with cosby, you're opinions about the case don't mean anything. Their testimonies do.
>>
File: 1421078336465.webm (2 MB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1421078336465.webm
2 MB, 600x720
>>53807219

>Actually, when faced with any accusation you've got to prove your innocence. This is fact. Just look at any court case.
>You're kinda retarded aren't you?

Masterful trolling. Yes, when people accuse you of murder you have to prove that you didn't murder that specific person, even if it is impossible to prove because you don't know where the body or murder weapon is, because you didn't murder anyone.
>>
>>53807162
she didn't like him because he was a hypocrite, read the fucking text retard.
>>
>>53807341
What if I got 33 people to claim that the 31 people who called the 30 broads liars actually knew them and were there when Cosby had consensual sex with them? Would your "justice" be satisfied? I mean, remember 31 is bigger than 30, surely justice must be on the side with more people, right?
>>
>>53807298

Embracing? No I'm just not deluded enough to think that it actually matters. This is a TMZ/National Enquirer/HLN issue that has been going on as long as there has been celebs to gossip about.

>>53807312

That only matters on legal grounds concerning the states position of your innocence. Which doesn't really matter. You and I and everyone else are allowed are prejudiced opinions.
>>
>>53807341
>Bill Cosby fucked me once
>30 years later I say it was rape
>this is now the truth because I've fucked Bill Cosby
>>
>>53806963
>so bill is bad because he had sex with lots of women?
women who have sex with a lot of men sure a popular! i guess it should be different for men, huh. he was a hero, not a manslut!
>>
>>53807414

Then it would go to court? This isn't rocket science. I'm sorry your goofy TV dad is in a bit of a pickle son.
>>
>>53807419
>That only matters on legal grounds concerning the states position of your innocence. Which doesn't really matter. You and I and everyone else are allowed are prejudiced opinions.
>Which doesn't really matter.

No, that doesn't matter at all, the court of public opinion is the only valid court. Jesus Fuck you're a literal retard.
>>
>>53807419
>Actually, when faced with any accusation you've got to prove your innocence. This is fact. Just look at any court case. You're kinda retarded aren't you?

Later:
>That only matters on legal grounds concerning the states position of your innocence.

Nice backpedaling. Use courts as your example but when that doesn't work just back up and say "THAT ONLY MATTERS IN LEGALLY, NOT IN THE COURTS OF TMZ"
>>
>>53807445
Fucking many women takes effort. Fucking many guys doesn't. To fuck 1 guy a day the average girl just needs to open her legs.
>>
>>53807482

Is he unfairly in prison? Then no there is no miscarriage of justice.
>>
The same people shitting on Cosby were the same ones who wanted to kill the duke lacrosse program and the same ones who bought the UVA rape hoax and the same ones who support the chink Jew at Columbia carrying around her mattress.
>>
>>53807023
You prove it by going to the police the moment it happens, not 30 years later and only because other women are doing it.
>>
>>53807494

It isn't a legal issue you fucking moron. You are applying court logic and what the legal implications of "proof of guilt" are in an arena where that doesn't apply at all. Do I like it? No it's kind of disgusting but this is TMZ shit and not law shit.

None of his rights are being violated. There are few to no legal rights/protections guaranteed to you when it comes paparazzi shit. You guys are literally tumblr bitching about >MUH JUSTICE
>>
>>53806959
Do you know how many times george zimmerman has been arrested for domestic abuse since his trial, and how many cases have been dropped
>>
>>53807717
>are few to no legal rights/protections guaranteed to you when it comes paparazzi shi

Libel and slander
>>
>>53807222
I would get raped by Cosby for fortune if I was 17 and single. Stop acting like this is some out of the ordinary occurrence.
>>
>>53807023
>unless of course you think 30+ people are all just profiteering liars.
They're women aren't they?
>>
>>53807225
It's pretty shit evidence since virtually no case can be won with testimony alone.
>>
I'm loving this weird leftwing moralism that assumes young women in Hollywood circles are virtuous pure maidens that would never fuck a famous wealthy man because he's, y'know, famous and wealthy
>>
>>53807857

Do you even have any idea how hard it is to prove in court? Why do you think these make so much money? The are reporting on the fact that Bill Cosby has 30 people saying he raped him which the fact that 30 people are saying that is true. TMZ and those 30 women are presumed innocent in such a case. The law you love so much works both ways in that regard.

TMZ and every celebrity gossip business makes money and they aren't going bankrupt anytime soon.
>>
>>53807999
>young women in Hollywood circles

Virginity speaks
>>
>>53807927
Not true at all. People have been convicted of more with less. Life isn't CSI Miami , son.
>>
Listen, these aren't new allegations. Older than most of you, probably. But Cosby is Illuminati as fuck, and they are flooding the news with fake accusations to make the true allegations just a small part of a sea of unsubstantiated bullshit, and SJWs like the ones in this thread will do the work for Cosby and defend him to the death because rape is epic funny bros.
>>
>>53807219
>Actually, when faced with any accusation you've got to prove your innocence

Maybe in Cuckhom, Sweden or wherever you're from.
>>
>>53808240
Examples?
>>
>>53808339
If Cosby was illuminati these accusations would never see the light of day because all the woman would mysteriously disappear
>>
>>53807894
Ahh, the real face of the Cosby Defense Force of /tv/ shows itself.

Misogyny. "Wahhh, I havnt been laid for 22 years, so Cosby is innocent because I hate women for denying me sex and fucking Chads instead, and i hate those SJWs too, wahhhhhh"

Meanwhile, the black guy from the new SW movie and every other black guy gets hated as fuck on /tv/.
>>
>>53808954
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>53807023
>>53806896
>>53806874
>>53806932

women can´t into due procces and innocence
>>
>>53808954

I love how everything goes back to "W-WELL YOU'RE A VIRGIN."
please leave
>>
>>53806732
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY!
>>
>>53807219

>when faced with accusations from 30+ people, yeah you kinda do.

Oh wow, liberals don't know shit about sociology, do they?
It's a good thing you fucks aren't in power, or we'd be living in the Salem Witch Trials 2.0.
>>
>>53808702
Illuminati in the sense that he's about as high up in the entertainment field as somebody of his ilk can go. For somebody as irrelevant as he is, he has a lot of power and influence.
>>
>>53807264

>They stand to gain nothing.

Except for attention, large piles of money, public sympathy, etc.
>>
>>53807023
Innocent until proven guilty. Read a book once in a while.
>>
File: tumblr_n4n7kaiYDL1ruk0ymo9_400.png (108 KB, 344x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4n7kaiYDL1ruk0ymo9_400.png
108 KB, 344x278
>>53807222
>so this chick would go to his house numerous times, and get "raped" numerous times after she was "brainwashed."

HAHAHA this gets me every time! Fucking women, man! aaaah fuck
>>
>>53807219

>when faced with accusations from 30+ people, yeah you kinda do.

More than 30 believe that vaccines cause autism.
I guess that proves that vaccines cause autism.
>>
File: Gutts Scary Laugh.png (137 KB, 304x365) Image search: [Google]
Gutts Scary Laugh.png
137 KB, 304x365
>>53807023

>Theres far more proof now implicating him then proof that he was innocent

These are the people that vote in elections and get people like Obama into office.
I want you all to think about that for a second.
>>
>>53808954

>MUH SOJYNY!!!

Please go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>53809443
Too bad faggot, didn't think about it for a second. Nice anime image you neckbeard
>>
>we live in a world where trayvon martin and micheal brown are heroes and bill cosby is evil
>>
DaS is the idea realized by more people, DaS2 the idea polished but not cared for.
>>
There are 30+ allegations
One of the women was on the Howard Stern show promoting a book maybe a year or two before the allegations were properly picked up by the media, she expressed how she didn't write about Cosby because talking about him wasn't something she wanted to do, the fact she denied to even talk about Cosby shows she wasn't going against him for compensation and media attention.
Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6z97Efw3I
This isn't the reaction of an innocent man. So many of you retards constantly defend him just because you thought his shitty jokes were funny.
>>
>>53810224
>So many of you retards constantly defend him just because you thought his shitty jokes were funny.

Wrong.

4chan enjoys being contrarian. I would love for him to not have done this but I'm almost certain at this point he did.
>>
>>53810259
I'm not saying everyone who loves him is going to defend him but it's pretty obvious majority of this thread is filled with retards going against the claims just because of some bullshit nostalgia.
>>
>>53810400
I think it's more /pol/tards using it as another platform against women and sucking his dick because of how he rails against niggers.
>>
>>53810400
>>53810518
how about we go for the best fucking "ulterior motive" to defend someone

PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE

villainous, I know.
>>
>>53810694
You act like the only way to be guilty of anything is if a judge or jury decides you're guilty. Like any judicial system in HISTORY has ever been flawless or even has tried every situation.

Guess what? Stalin never had his day in court but he was still a murdering fuck.

In other words, if you stab me and get away with it still know you stabbed the shit out of me. Cosby will likely never see a court room, and I don't really care if he does, but I'm not going to presume he's innocent when over 50 women from all walks of life are saying he isn't.
>>
>>53810694
>PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE
You ain't a judge. You don't have to adhere to that shit. 50 fucking women.
>>
>>53810915
>You don't have to adhere to that shit

If you were accused of a crime, you'd want people to assume you're innocent until proven guilty, wouldn't you?
>>
It's fucking hilarious how contrarians on 4chan will defend anything so long as it'll upset women
>>
>>53807099
>Never change /pol/, actually defending black now.
Cosby's the biggest uncle tom going, he's like the Louis CK meme but for real
>>
>>53808954
The true face of cosby accusers are just racist over priveleged white people. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>53810915
>remember those thirty women who said they got raped by bill cosby
>fifty people can't be wrong
>I mean really, what kind of monster rapes one hundred different people
>>
The media is hilarious. Remember when they made fun of Michael Jackson every chance they got, but praised him to no end when he passed away?
>>
>>53806586
>marrying the same person twice

This is the mark of a guaranteed crazy person. She is an idiot.
>>
>>53811846
Fucking this. It just shows how fickle the media, and people in general are. It was okay to jump on Jackson because he looked and acted like a freak. Who cares about the evidence to the contrary? Bill Cosby is all about that image of "The Dad/Grandfather", so of course people will be less willing to consider he has a dark side. It's just easier.
>>
>he fucked everything that moved but i wasn't aware of any rape allegations until CNN aired them

i'm not sure what this proves

if she had said she had heard about shit like this back in the day you'd have a point
>>
>>53807222
>"I told her how Cosby won my trust as a 17-year-old aspiring actress in 1985, brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaulted me multiple times. In one case, I blacked out after having dinner and one glass of wine at his New York City brownstone,

WTF? Is she diabetic? is she 3 feet tall?

ONE glass of wine?
>>
>>53807222
>so this chick would go to his house numerous times, and get "raped" numerous times after she was "brainwashed."

And NEVER told anyone?
>>
>>53807222
>"BILL COSBY USED BLACK MAGICK AND TURNED ME INTO A HAITIAN FUCK-ZOMBIE"

I believe her.
>>
>>53813615
...I think it's implied he drugged her, anon.
>>
>>53813816
>FUCK-ZOMBIE

Greatest combination of words ever.
>>
>>53806586
its funny because he is literally one of the first black people to be made ultra-famous by the american star machine and he turns out to act exactly like racists claims all black people act. get rekt you ugly nigger <3
>>
>>53806615
keep raping underaged nonblack grills Tyga you soon to be in prison retard.
>>
>"Richard was dirty on the outside, but he was a good person, he was clean on the inside," she began of Pryor,

Is this the same guy who lit himself on fire trying to free base heroin and drinking 151 Rum? Then ran down the streets of LA on fire? The same guy we're talking about?
>>
>>53814293
That's just horseplay, really. He never killed anyone.
>>
>>53814293
But he didn't hurt anyone.

Shit, you could punch yourself in the nuts right now, anon. It's your body.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.