[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any german uni anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: football-fever-500x374.jpg (68 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
football-fever-500x374.jpg
68 KB, 500x374
hi,

Im in a bit of a problem here /trv/, I spent about 3 years uni studying Comp Sci and due to some unforseen circumstances I wont be able to continue. I had planned on doing my masters at a German uni but now considering my situation Im thinking of applying for bachelors at a German uni, but my question is would German unis consider the past subjects taken during those years, would they acknowledge them somehow? or is is strictly forbidden?
>>
>>1136900
which past subjects?
>>
>>1136904
The study material i took for 3 years.. almost all computer science related.
>>
>>1136900

Ask the german unis, not a chinese cartoon image board.

duh
>>
>>1136900
If your degree contains similar/identical courses and you can prove that the standard is comparable then they can accept it and you won't have to take those again.
>>
>>1136955
Well the course is accreddited from the british open university (OU) and is basically the same course used there. I have no idea how to prove its standard otherwise. does the uni itself clarify that?
>>
>>1136959
It depends on the uni and the Bundesland, but in general they should be accepted. Look for 'notenanrechnung' at the uni you're applying to.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.