[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kuala Lumpur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: malaysia-hotels.jpg (281 KB, 1229x818) Image search: [Google]
malaysia-hotels.jpg
281 KB, 1229x818
So let me get this straight,
At KL Int. Airport (KUL) there was a low-cost carrier terminal (LCCT), but then that got taken down and replaced by a new terminal called KLIA2 in May, 2014.

But now AirAsia, who claims 97% of all traffic at this airport is now referring to it (KLIA2) as LCCT. But not the old one, its the same as the 'new' KLIA2 but theyre using that old name again?

There is so little information of this anywhere.

Anyone been there? Is it hard to get to and from the city, particularly the towers, with a 10 hour layover from this terminal?
>>
No idea about terminal names but it doesn't matter.

Super easy to get to the airport, there's a bullet train that goes right to KL Sentral. IIRC it's like 1-1.5hrs to bukit bintang. Pretty sure that uber works there.

Suggest going to one of the men's health spas there. You get food, hang out in the sauna, whatever, and whenever you feel like it you pick one of many extremely hot girls to fuck. Stay as long as you like and pay when you're done.

I love KL.
>>
>>1134784
I remember it being some 40 minutes, but maybe I'm wrong.

but basically op, the infrastructure in malaysia is pretty good. it feels like aspects of it were designed by an intern sometimes, but it's the best in the region

never found women in the MEN's saunas though.

my general experience is that KL girls are pretty prudish, overall. and definitely they're the fattest women in asia. some of them can be pretty though.

oh wait, are you talking about prostitutes?
>>
>>1134812
I never saud anything abot women

I'd just like to see the towers and eat lunch if is possible in a 10hr layover
>>
>>1134820
very possible.

go to china town to get the best food, my man. you will literally be overwhelmed with choice
>>
>>1134820
I think you can do it. But, I went through the regular terminal a few weeks ago and what a fucking mess. Immigration requires fingerprints when you're leaving and it just slows the process down. I flew Malaysian, and the check in for them was a complete and total mess.

Let's start with ten hours. 1 hour to get to the train from the plane. 1 hour to get to KL Central, some of that is waiting. 1 hour to get to the monorail, take it to Bukit Bintang then walk in the a/c walkway to the towers. 3 minutes to look and photo tower. Eat at the mall, cause you don't want to fuck around. From here plan on two hours back to the airport. That's 6 hours. 1 hour from train to gate, assuming you don't have to check in. Play safe and be 1 hour early. All that was now 8 hours. You should have two extra hours to play with, but just don't miss that flight.
>>
>>1134570
You can get a Grabcar for 65 ringgit from the airport to the city centre if you can't be bothered with the train. It's the same price. Will take about 50 minutes.
>>
>>1134812
Yeah, hookers. I had great experiences with slutty tinder girls and never went to the spas though. Just heard about them.
>>
>>1135046
I like fucking girls in habeebijaby jilbaber burka clothes. KL was kind of prudish though. and fat.

what's your secret, malaysian muff marauder?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.