[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Belgianons and/ or Christianianons here to help me out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Palace_of_Brussels.jpg (961 KB, 1187x784) Image search: [Google]
Palace_of_Brussels.jpg
961 KB, 1187x784
Any Belgianons and/ or Christianianons here to help me out?

In August I will be flying from Munich to Tanger to backpack through North Africa.

Now my problem is that to get the cheapest flight (which is a 70€ difference to the next cheapest...) I had to pick a really unlogical flight plan, going first to Kopenhagen, spending about 12 hours there throughout the night and then going to Brussels for another 24 hours and then finally to Tanger.

Now I know that sleeping in either of those cities in August is hugely expensive, but I definitely could use something other than an airport bench to sleep on in at least one of them, so if any of you feel like taking me in it'd be greatly appreciated. I wont need much more than a blanket on the floor, which would already be orders of magnitude better than the airport. In Brussels there would be plenty of time to hang out and do shit, but in Kopenhagen that would be limited to a couple hours depending on how tired I will be.

I have experience couchsurfing so I will obviously send some requests there as well, just thought it would be nice to get to know some of you wonderful basterds.
>>
>>1133113
Ayyy, you could've slept on my couch in Brussels. But I've just booked an August-October trip to Indonesia. Sorry bro.
Are you sure that one night in a hostel is so expensive? I reckon it'd set you back 20-25€.
>>
>>1133202
Which is like 3 nights of equal comfort in Morocco...

Thanks for the offer though! Im sure Ill find something! Have fun in Indonesia!
>>
>>1133113
What are your exact dates?

Can you post your itinerary for North Africa?
>>
>>1133113
so you spend whole 2 days flying around europe for saving 70 €???

you could earn this working one day, 8 hours on minimum wage and than relax the next 1,5 days and fly sraight to marocco

you are fucking stupid
>>
>>1133222
Or I could work for one day minimum wage, then spend two days flying through two cities Ive not yet been to and then spend the 70€ on something nice...

>>1133221
Ill get to Tanger probably around the 18th and from then on my only plan is to look around and see what interests me. Probably visit Marrakech after Tanger. Maybe Ill also go to another country, who knows.
I have 6 weeks to figure things out.
>>
>>1133253
post your plans, but be warned that the only way you can head is west (Western Sahara/Mauritania) because the Morocco-Algeria border is closed.
>>
i wouldn't let op sleep at my place just because he seems like an idiot / total cheapskate for coming up with that flight plan. wouldnt surprise me if he smelled funny
>>
>>1133998
Ah yeah good to know. Algeria needs a visum anyways that I probably wont be able to get in time. They are very strict in that I would have to go to the embassy in person, which is around 8 hours away from me.

Mauritania also needs a visum but apparently you can get it at the border.
>>
>>1134139
>Ah yeah good to know

>he's preparing for a trip to North Africa and doesn't know this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.