[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna travel to the USA and see the beautiful landscapes like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: montanacheapmovers.jpg (465 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
montanacheapmovers.jpg
465 KB, 1600x1200
I wanna travel to the USA and see the beautiful landscapes like Montana. Any tips which places i should go to and how much money i should take with me.
>>
Here we go...

Utah is a must, pretty much every national park there is pretty incredible and worth seeing.

Drive the Pacific Coast Highway.
>>
File: Blank_map_of_the_United_States.png (56 KB, 1512x1116) Image search: [Google]
Blank_map_of_the_United_States.png
56 KB, 1512x1116
>>
>>1127795
this is so gay and wrong
>>
>>1127790
book your camping NOW
>>
>>1127795
I kek'd
>>
>>1127797
red state faggot detected
>>
>>1127800
actually I grew up in Oregon

but now I'm a red-pilled red-stater
>>
>>1127793
This, some arizona shit is good too. Some calistuff too, deserts, coast and sierras
>>
>>1127800
North carolina and vermont are great for /out/ you hipster faggot
>>
I really wanna move to America. I live in this crap hole called the Netherlands. I really wanna just settle down in a place like Montana or North Dekota. But its almost impossible to move to the USA.

fuck my life.
>>
>>1127962
>I wanna move to America
said no one ever
>>
>>1127988
well a lot of people in the past and today did/do exactly this
>>
>>1127988
>>>1127962
>>I wanna move to America
>said no one ever
he, true true

Where I live on the West coast of Florida is on the water, have a seawall in my backyard with sailboat access to the Gulf. I'm halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers (not even 45 min by car) for amazing shopping, but dining is 4 star in my little town where the city managers do not all any chain restaurants whatsoever in the city and the downtown historical area has a festival nearly every weekend.

My street right now is 25% occupied in summer, the other houses, which mind you are about 1/5th the price they would be in my two closest cities, are vacant because half are owned by foreigners who are snowbirds, from norwegians, swedish, german, chinese (odd one out), and the overwhelmingly rest of them are canadians. The last 4th of my neighbors seem to be midwesterners or new england folks, from michigan to maine, true snowbirds who escape the harsh winters up north to go boating and see a gorgeous sunset with live music daily. To say I live in paradise is an understatement. They are DYING for people who have IT skills of the highest level. You want a work permit? Medicine or IT skills, I'd say. But my neighbors don't work, they think of this like a vacation house, and compared to prices back home, it's affordable to them. Give it 10 years and unless global warming floods us all, this will be as expensive as the rest of the West Coast. Mind you, the prices in Miami for my house would be 20x this one, but you could own a condo on the beach there for similar, and just renting it out when you aren't visiting is easy a pie. Demand is high and prices are high for seasonal rent. It's a good investment here as well as a few other other touristed areas with great scenes.
>>
>>1127994
Gulf beachfront property is the last true bargain in the U.S.

All the way from Biloxi to Tampa is a fucking goldmine
>>
File: loop.png (769 KB, 1250x955) Image search: [Google]
loop.png
769 KB, 1250x955
>>1127790
I'd probably fly into San Francisco and do a loop like this.
>Crater Lake
>Glacier
>Yellowstone
>Tetons
>Wind Rivers
>Rocky Mountain National Park
>Arches
>Canyonlands
>Grand Canyon
>Death Valley
>Yosemite

You could add Ranier, North Cascades, White Sands and Bryce too.
>>
>>1128130
Looks pretty good but I'd just go up the coast through Portland (through depoe bay and possibly Astoria) to Spokane so he can see the Gorge and the Columbia River

There's literally nothing in eastern Oregon whereas the oregon coast and valley is spectacular
>>
>>1128132
Personal preference I guess. I prefer driving the 2 lane highways of eastern Oregon to the interstate through Portland. Interstate is faster though.
>>
>>1128130
include zion, bryce, escalante in your trip, even if it's just driving through.

That wyoming stretch will be boring I guess.

Looks good.
>>
>>1128134
I was thinking 101 all the way up to Astoria
>>
>>1128135
Not OP. Maps wouldn't let me add any more destinations but that would definitely be worth it, it's not too far out of the way.
>>
>>1128136
Oh yeah, that's better. If he does that go through Lewiston instead of Spokane though. Way nicer drive.
>>
Hey there frenchie, if you make to Montana you gotta check out the House of Mystery. It's wacky and it'll give your mind a blow job. Plus it's in the mountains so you'll get all the scenery junk too.
>>
>>1128140
I drove past that almost every day when I lived in West Glacier, never went though.
>>
>>1128141
Dang man. Life all makes no sense after being there. You get to see energy coming from your body and what not. And bonus level: there's a water park like 10 minutes away, where you can get your swim on... Damn I'm just getting excited thinking about it. Soons I get home from my vaycay I'm a plan a road trip with the homies.
>>
>>1128144
The water park is pretty rad
>>
>>1128137
Yeah, it's annoying as fuck. Roadtrippers.com has a good alternative, and it shows you attractions of different themes around the route (you can change the miles from route etc to search)
>>
>>1127795
>Michigan
>Vermont
>Tennessee
>The Carolinas
Okay.../out/'s full of shit or you're full of shit. Which is it?
>>
>>1128130
How many days are you planning on doing that in?
>>
>>1127962
trust me the grass is always greener on the other side

the US is full of niggers, crime, poverty, religious rednecks, guns, incredible wealth inequality, and corrupt politicians

the standard of living for the average person is far higher in the netherlands I am sure

dont feel like you are missing out on something amazing, becuase you are not
>>
>>1130202
I've been to both and I would shoot myself if I had to live in the netherlands. I mean, who the fuck uses roads made up by bricks. Everything there seems so over the top. It's not natural. It's all too 'made'. (not hating on dutchies though)
>>
>>1130202

>Implying guns are somehow bad.

It's niggers. Statistically demonstrable.
>>
File: Hunt.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Hunt.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
>>1127790
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.