[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the (objectively) best beaches and beach towns in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Average_European_Beach.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Average_European_Beach.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
What are the (objectively) best beaches and beach towns in Europe?

I'm going to a wedding in July in the land of Swedecucks and then me and my fiance are planning on taking her parents and sister's family to a nice beach town or beach area in Southern Europe. This shit is going to cost us a ton of money ($10,000+) so please be as objective as possible. We are also willing to drop some more cash for a place that isn't insanely crowded. We are open to anywhere as far west as Portugal or as far east as Greece, as long as the water and beaches are clean, warm, and scenic.

Me and her are used to the Caribbean, and while I know that know where in Europe can really compete in terms of water clarity and warmth, somewhere as close as it gets would be nice.
>>
>ask for peoples opinions
>objectively

skepticalinigomontoya.jpg
>>
File: Corse Santa Giulia 2.jpg (891 KB, 3000x1662) Image search: [Google]
Corse Santa Giulia 2.jpg
891 KB, 3000x1662
>>1124917
>Average European beach

Well meme'd OP
>>
>>1124917
>know where in Europe can really compete in terms of water clarity and warmth

You mean outside of Spain, some places in Southern France, Italy, Greece ? The warmest water I ever had was in Greece, and I've tried the Caribbean too
>>
>>1124917

Crete has some really nice spots, like Elafonisi or Balos. Loutro is cool, too, if you don't mind the rocks.

Going to Sicily in August. Mondello, Cefalu and San Vito da Capo look good.
>>
File: typical scottish beach.jpg (127 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
typical scottish beach.jpg
127 KB, 500x334
scotland is renowned for it's deserted beaches, tropical sands, and crystal clear waters
>>
File: Ile-aux-Moines paysage_Bretagne.jpg (844 KB, 1574x1045) Image search: [Google]
Ile-aux-Moines paysage_Bretagne.jpg
844 KB, 1574x1045
>>1125097
Well the water sure looks beautiful but that's tricky like Brittany, clear water but cold as fuck
>>
Southern Albania, Anywhere Aegean, specifically Greek side, Southern Italy, Corsica, Southern France, interior of Spain. Thats pretty much it
>>
>>1125162
>interior of Spain
not really many beaches there
>>
>>1125176
lol you know what I meant silly
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.