[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which people are genuinely nice? For me, so far it was the Taiwanese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20140220_22_55_14_Pro.jpg (218 KB, 720x1278) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140220_22_55_14_Pro.jpg
218 KB, 720x1278
Which people are genuinely nice? For me, so far it was the Taiwanese. The people whom I visited are in academia, like I was, and it was never necessary to talk about nothing in order to not feel uncomfortable.

The mum type ladies treated me as if I were their son (as I was told later).

I'm Romanian but live in the UK, and I'd say neither Brits nor Romanians are that nice. Neither are Italians, come to think of it.
>>
People from the southeastern US
>>
There are genuinely nice people in every country. You're a fool for generalizing entire countries with many millions of people.
>>
>>1124031
this, a council estate in Hull is a bit different to thornton le dale for example
>>
Americans in America are so fucking nice. Even in the big cities you can still find plenty of nice Americans

Say what you want about their eating habits or politics, but you cant fault them for their friendliness
>>
>>1123745
The Scots seemed to be friendly when I was there. Went on about politics and SNP, and they also drank a lot, but still some of the friendliest people I've ever met (and this is coming from an Amerifat)

[Spoiler]the also had the best bantz [/spoiler]
>>
Iranians
>>
>>1124031
You've never been to China.
>>
Myanmar, Phillipines, Taiwan, Kenya.

People are assholes to tourists almost everywhere there are substantial tourist numbers. Conversely if you look different from the locals and you're in a place that rarely sees outsiders, people are usually incredibly friendly and curious about you.

>>1124241
There are nice people in China too. People are nice to you in non tourist cities especially.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.