[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/lers, I'm trying to visit the Islamic State in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 3574134488_46311d7d8e_z.jpg (89 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3574134488_46311d7d8e_z.jpg
89 KB, 500x333
Hey /trv/lers,

I'm trying to visit the Islamic State in the next couple years before it sells out, becomes too touristy, and loses its authenticity and gritty charm. Any suggestions on things to see/do?
>>
>>1122164
I've heard the stonings are quite the spectacle in downtown Raqqah
>>
>>1122164
>things to see/do

the vat of acid that they're about to dunk you into
>>
>>1122164
Be sure to ask them for the real beheading experience. You don't want to get some fake touristy shit where they don't even lock you up and torture you first.
>>
When is the lonely planet for the Islamic State coming out?
>>
The locals love it when tourists express their fondness for the one true God, Jesus Christ, by drawing him alongside their own prophet Muhammad. To them, it symbolizes the beauty and harmony that can exist between different cultures.
>>
This is obviously a troll thread, but if you're adventurous, there are tour companies ready to pounce on Syria tours as soon as it becomes feasible again. Right now, it's not doable obviously, but maybe as soon as in a few months, who knows?
>>
File: kirkuk.jpg (54 KB, 971x211) Image search: [Google]
kirkuk.jpg
54 KB, 971x211
>>1122164
It's nice to know there are still a few countries who can provide an honest genuinely unique experience instead of just trying to photocopy Britain in the 20th century. Why must all countries operate in exactly the same manner? Praise Allah for those dedicated enough in their beliefs to forge a new path in this seemingly set in stone postmodern world.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/07/world/middleeast/07falluja.html?_r=0
>>
>>1122551
>Falluja is the sexiest name for a city ever.
>>
File: 1462146728089.png (536 KB, 595x459) Image search: [Google]
1462146728089.png
536 KB, 595x459
>>1122164
>I'm trying to visit the Islamic State in the next couple years
>>
>>1122164
>I'm trying to visit the Islamic State in the next couple years

Welcome to the NSA's watchlist, I'll be your guide
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.