[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys recommend any amusement parks in eastern and southern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
Can you guys recommend any amusement parks in eastern and southern Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, and Hungary? I need places to lighten up after all of the concentration camps.
>>
>>1118532
Honestly, I don't think there are any noteworthy amusement parks in the area. Best you'll get is a decent coaster or two and than a bunch of generic rides in the vein of top spins etc
You either satisfy yourself with meh parks like Energylandia in Zator or Vidampark in Budapest, or aim higher and make your way to western Germany to visit Europapark or Heidepark.
>>
>>1118600
I see. Oh well, I know there's at least a decent water park or something near Munich.
>>
>>1118532
Maybe the zoo will fix the mood?
>>
>>1118777
Water parks on the other hand are actually a dime a dozen in the V4 area. Just google for some nearby ones and pick which you think look best.
Zoos are plentiful too. There's a really nice one in Dvur Kralove and the one in Wroclaw is nice as well.
>>
The Wiener Prater in Vienna Austria is , as far as I know one of the oldest amusment Parks in (Central?) Europe
It opend for the normal citizens in 1825 . While it doesn't have spectacular rides it's quite cool and has a famoud ferris wheel
>>
>>1119155
Can confirm, went here. Its cosy as fuck, but doesn't have any super wicked rides.
>>
Why would you go to a concentration camp?

When tourists come to America, they don't go to Indian reserves, trailer parks and prisons.
>>
>>1118532
Not exaxtly what you're looking for, but there is a great water park in northern Slovakia (neaar polish border) called Tatralandia.
>>
>>1118821
Budapest zoo for presidency
>>
>>1119240
Alcatraz is popular.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.