[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruise Ship Luggage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bed2.jpg (794 KB, 2000x1383) Image search: [Google]
bed2.jpg
794 KB, 2000x1383
Sup /tee are vee/. I am honeymooning on a cruise ship later this summer, and want to know if it'd be ok to bring bondage gear with me.

Do you think they would confiscate rope (approx 300 ft), 8 leather locking restraint cuffs, a flogger, EMS shears, and miscellaneous metal items (O-rings, mini master locks, carabiners, etc)?

Any info or experience is appreciated. The website wasn't amazingly helpful: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2261
>>
You should be fine with what you listed. It's not an airplane, so they're more lenient with their policies. As long as you don't have any explosives, large weapons, or firearms, you should be fine.

Enjoy your cruise you kinky bastard.
>>
From my experience going on a cruise; they scan the luggage before entry like they would at airport security. Also on the last night of the cruise; they asked us to leave our luggage outside of our cabins so that they can pick it up on the harbor.
>>
>>1117006
>rope (approx 300 ft)

What do you do that need 300ft of rope.
>>
>>1117006
Doesn't sound much of a honeymoon. Leave that garbage at home.
>>
>>1117182
He's going to set her up as a trawling line at the rear of the ship, obviously.
Next level kink
>>
>>1117182
He's gunna keelhaul the bitch
>>
File: WP_20130606_003.jpg (777 KB, 2000x1692) Image search: [Google]
WP_20130606_003.jpg
777 KB, 2000x1692
>>1117182
100 ft length for body harness
2x 50 ft lengths for chest harness or full leg ties
2x 20 ft lengths for ankle ties and large connection knots
2x 10 ft lengths for wrist ties, anchor points (pic related), and medium connection knots
2x 05 ft lengths for small connection knots
>>1117197
k

thanks for the help, folks. sounds like my safest bet is to just take minimum rope and maybe a couple toys. nothing metal or industrial seems like the right choice.
>>
>>1118372
In for a penny, in for a pound... (get it?)
>>
>>1118373
I know the saying, but I'd rather not be in at all. The cruise line's banned items list doesn't mention rope at all, but it does mention handcuffs, and I know everything passes through metal detectors.
>>
>>1118375
You can't make rope cuffs?
>>
>>1118375
PS, I forgot to say that the cleaners will be going through your room daily.
>>
File: WP_20140302_001.jpg (1 MB, 2720x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140302_001.jpg
1 MB, 2720x2000
>>1118378
When did I mention not being able to tie cuffs? That's part of what the 10 and 20 ft lengths are for. She just likes the feel of padded leather (pic related) sometimes.

>>1118381
That's fine. We're not embarrassed if they find anything, just don't want to have anything confiscated. We'll be discreet.
>>
>>1117006
The shears are the only thing likely to be a problem and even that is probably ok. If not, just 'borrow' a steak knife from the dining hall and be a little more careful than usual.
>>
>>1117006
how about you just fucking e-mail them
>>
File: BRUNO.jpg (40 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
BRUNO.jpg
40 KB, 1024x576
>>1117006
This is OP.
>>
>>1118395
Haha, mine likes it , too.
because they are so warm and comfy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.