[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 extra weeks in yurop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sweden.jpg (5 KB, 147x90) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
5 KB, 147x90
Hello, guys. I'm going to europe for the first time, with my 2 uncles and doing a touristy route (paris, london, berlin, praga, budapest). If I was funding the trip, I wouldn't do this, but w/e not my choice.

HOWEVER, I have 2 extra weeks to go wherever I want to after that.
My interests are :
-people, culture
-interesting shit

I don't care much about monuments, etc, but seeing huge things or great nature might be nice.

I thought about Russia (to get to know that crazy place) or Sweden (to see if they are really as cucked as /pol/ says).

Any other ideas?

Cheers
>>
Greece or Italy.
>>
>>1111581
>-people, culture
>-interesting shit

Go Italy - Croatia (Istra, Split, Dubrovnik) if you want that.
Colosseums in both, old roman temples and remnants, fortified cities, awesome coast, mummies, tons of interesting shit.
>>
>>1111581
>paris, london, berlin, praga, budapest
Your uncles seem to have pretty good tastes

>/pol/
You on the other hand....
>>
>>1111581
during the summer?

summer on the med bro: italy, greece, croatia, spain
>>
>>1113460
I don't even identify with /pol/, I just read it for the HABBENINGS.

However, I can identify a jew shill and HOW ABOUT I GO TO ISRAEL INSTEAD AND IMPREGNATE YOUR SISTER, YOU FILTHY KIKE?

>>1113462
Switz and greece could be cool too
What to do in the med in the summer?
>>
>>1113460
the most generic european capital cities don't really show that much of a good taste t.b.h
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.