[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro road trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: DSC00003_light.jpg (1 MB, 5456x3632) Image search: [Google]
DSC00003_light.jpg
1 MB, 5456x3632
I am planning an european road trip from september.
I got a Jeep (pic related) and a caravan (WIP).
I am already using frying oil as fuel in my audi A4 (2.5 tdi v6), will keep doing on the Jeep.
Anyone have advices, experience about woofing ?
>>
>>1109991
What kind of a faggot are you? You can afford a kitted out truck but you're going to work unpaid slave labor on some farm and drive a shitty eco powered conversion truck? Why wouldn't you take the money that you spent on that fry oil conversion and stay in hotels and get drunk and fuck bitches?
>>
>>1109991
>organic farming
>fry oil conversion

You don't even deserve a truck you cuck
>>
>>1110193
>>1110501
Enjoy paying for blacks and rapefugees trough fuel taxes. That is true cuckoldry.
>>
File: DSC00011_light.jpg (1 MB, 5456x3632) Image search: [Google]
DSC00011_light.jpg
1 MB, 5456x3632
>>1110193
OP Here.

>get drunk and fuck bitches
I don't drink alcohol and i don't like coitus.

>a shitty eco powered conversion truck
My "eco power conversion" is a 15€ set of filters.

>You can afford a kitted out truck
I don't want a modern and "kitted out" truck. I want a thing that will drive me anywhere, that I can repair myself, and most of all, that I like.
>>
>>1110501
OP Here.

If it's not for going on dirt or trying new things, what's the point of having a truck?
>>
You seem like an ok guy OP I am glad you posted again.
I am planning of doing a similar thing of going around Europe in my truck, and burning used cooking oil.
I think we could be friends.

I have my truck already. But not used oil in it so far. I am still deciding if I should refine the oil to biodiesel or just filter and use straight.

May I ask about your frying oil system?
What kind of filters are you using?
Your Jeep is the Renault or VM Motori engine? Is it doing well so far?
I am kind of worried about the injection pump on my truck. I don't want to fuck it up by running fuel that is too thick.
Are you mixing with normal diesel or straight oil?
How does the engine start when cold?

And how are you getting the oil? Do you get it from restaurants?
I know in my area some companies are paying to restaurants to take the oil so they can export it.

I am curious too about wwoofing. I don't know your reason, but for me its because I want to see how people have set up a non-commercial farm before I make my own.
>>
>>1109991

Why the fuck do you have a tire on your hood. I get that it looks kind of cool, but it creates kind of a giant fucking blind spot don't you think?

And is that a winch or is it just a rope tied to your frame? It looks cheap as fuck.

I'm a jeep man myself but you just have too much garbage all over yours.
>>
>>1111655
OP Here.

> Frying oil system
It simply a set of filters I buyed on ebay:
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/18-FILTER-SOCK-10-5-1-BIO-DIESEL-VEG-OIL-W-V-O-SVO-COOKING-OIL-BIODIESEL/172194516402?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140620074313%26meid%3Df0c980f085e64532b6016181a9324b5e%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D172125176785

I pre-filter with old towels then filter to 10-5 and 1µ

>Oil
I get the oil from small restaurants (Kebabs).
I get it for free. use your talking skills ><.

>The truck
It's the VM engine. This is a 96 Cherokke Jeep. The one with the Renault body (less complicated) but the VM engine.

In my Audi A4, I used 50 to 100% oil. Cold start aren't that funny... And the gazole filter get dirty faster than usual.

In the Jeep, I got a dual tank system: one with gazole and another with oil. I start and shut down the engine with gazole, so no cold start problem.

>Woofing
I'm curious too.
>>
>>1111984
OP here.

>Spare tire
The tire belong in the roof rack. I was working on it at this moment (making better fixations), and I had to make some room up here.

>Rope
It's a 4 meters Dunlop rope (can take up to 3 tons). I use it for several needs.
>>
>>1109991 Hey OP are you actually from the Nièvre or is it just an old license plate ?
>>
>>1111991

Old license plate. I'm from Le Mans.
>>
>>1110193
>Why wouldn't you take the money that you spent on that fry oil conversion and stay in hotels and get drunk and fuck bitches?
You sound like a dull, faggot virgin.
>>
>>1112088
OP Here.

I say I don't like coffee, no one gives a shit.
I say I don't like putting my dick in a vagina and everybody loses their mind.

You will see how happy are girls when their boyfriend don't think with his dick. (Yes, I love sex, but not in the way most people do).
>>
>>1112088
>>>/b/
Quit ruining this board you underage faggot
>>
>>1112154
You are cool OP. Don't let these immature faggots get you down. Props to you, cool rig, can't comment anything else, just go rock that trip.
>>
>>1112277
OP Here.

Thanks. I will.
>>
>>1112154
>I say I don't like coffee, no one gives a shit.

Really because people freak the fuck out when I tell them I don't like coffee.

This inevitably leads to "Well, you've just never had good coffee" or "You will when you're older" I hate it as much now as I did 11 years ago, I wonder if by older they meant geriatric?
>>
>>1112296
Where are you from?
In France, It's OK. A have been told that kind of stuff, but not that much.
>>
>>1112296
Dude, I'm the same. I fucking hate that stuff as much as I did as a kid. Same with alcohol, I just don't like it, big deal, I'll never like it, why would that change, and why does it bother people so much.
>>
>>1112423
Just like you !
And when you go to a cafe and order milk, you immediatly become a joke for everyone.
>>
>>1109991
Enjoy your fucking fiscal fine if they catch you using untaxed fuel.
>>
>>1111984
It has french plates, ergo it is not expected to drive in an orderly manner. The whole wind shield of a frenchman is a blind spot. That's why they hang out in the middle lane ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>1114470
>fiscal fine
Is there any other sort?

Pretty sure you are allowed to make quantities of your own fuel and use it. Something up to 5000liters.

You can't use farm/heater aka red diesel on publuc roads because it is subsidized.
>>
>>1114614
Yes, there are. Seriously?
>>
>>1114648
Explain how.
Fiscal fine seems like a redundant thing to say.
Fines are fiscal extortion by their very nature.
How are they even fines if money is not involved.
>>
>>1115036
Fiscal as in a fine you pay for avoiding taxes.
Paying a fine for speeding is hardly tax-related, even if the proceedings go to the treasury.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.