[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris Recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: The-Eiffel-Tower-in-France.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
The-Eiffel-Tower-in-France.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
Thinking of meeting up with my friends on their trip to Paris in November or December. Probably gonna be doing my own thing for a few days cuz they're a couple, and I want to give them their alone time.

Also what are my chances with the French girls if I'm American?
>>
I'm from Paris... for your information, frenchies don't like tourists, it's stupid I know but it's like this. and especially the americans because we don't like the way they think they are the best in everything...
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/trv/1460975382139.jpg

french state of mind
>>
File: 1460596563256.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460596563256.png
394 KB, 600x800
>>1109943
I'm going there on my own in a month for no reason,
think I'll be ok considering I probably hate the french more than they hate me? (canadian here)
>>
>>1109945
The cuckoldy is real
>>
>>1109969
Quebecois ≠ French. As a Canadian myself, French people were generally curious and open towards me. I had a wonderful time in Paris, and I had long avoided it, assuming it to be a big fake touristy nightmare.

If you act like an arrogant prejudicial dick to people, you will probably be met with equally poor behaviour.

Why don't you try growing up a little, manlet?
>>
the secret for being welcome is to try to speak french (even poorly...)

don't go in Paris and speak english like it's a normal thing for everyone to know your language
>>
>>1110128
Fuck yeah, that's the best advice you can have right there. I'm American , but my dad is from Belgium and when I go visit my family over there , I only speak my poor shitty French. (I'm actually visiting now)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.