[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going road-tripping with my bro but with days to spend in a car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: fury road.jpg (948 KB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
fury road.jpg
948 KB, 3000x1997
Going road-tripping with my bro but with days to spend in a car we are gonna need a fat playlist.
What are your top road-tripping-tunes?
>>
1. “Hey Mama,” The Black Eyed Peas
2. “Dead on Arrival,” Fall Out Boy
3. “Paper Planes,” M.I.A
4. “Walkie Talkie Man,” Steriogram
5. “Paradise City,” Guns N’ Roses
6. “How You Remind Me,” Nickelback
7. “Hit the Road, Jack,” Ray Charles
8. “Get Rhythm,” Johnny Cash
9. “Heartless,” Kanye West
10. “Young, Wild and Free,” Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa
11. "Ride of the Valkyries" Richard Wagner
because some class is always needed.
>>
st elmos fire
>>
File: legolas is free.png (96 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
legolas is free.png
96 KB, 320x288
The soundtrack for the Orlando Bloom chick-flick "Elizabethtown" is full of good travel music for the road, as much of the movie is thoughtful and deep shots of driving down the road.

Not recommending the movie, really, just the music.

http://www.what-song.com/Movies/Soundtrack/440/Elizabethtown
>>
ACDC - Highway to Hell
>>
>>1108394
When I drive long distances I just pick an artist and listen to all of their albums that I own. I found out that I run out of gas and Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds at the same time.
>>
Modest mouse first two albums
This is a long drive
Lonesome crowded west

Slam a red bull throw on Truckers atlas
>>
File: _MG_2021.jpg (532 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
_MG_2021.jpg
532 KB, 1000x667
Download the Sheepymix Taking You Higher series. They're like 2 hours long each and are nothing but goodness.
https://soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/taking-you-higher-mix
https://soundcloud.com/ramesesb/taking-you-higher-pt-2-mix
https://soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/taking-you-higher-pt-3-progressive-house-mix
https://soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/taking-you-higher-part-4-progressive-house-mix
>>
thanks for the helps, guys!
>>
Here's a good one

nujabes - modal soul
>>
Tom Waits and The Doors for comfy night driving feels.
Death Grips for scaring old ladies.
>>
>>1108754
Yesss this is so good anon! I only had 1 and 2, didn't know there was more. Thanks! :D
>>
thanks for the helps, guys
>>
>>1108492
If you're a boring person going to boring places to be boring, great choice

>>1108857
*death grips to make old ladies think you're an edgy 12 year old
>>
If you like bangers, As Heard on Radio Soulwax Pt. II is essential.
>>1108857
Exmilitary is the only album/mixtape of theirs I like to drive to. I thought the rest would be good, but they don't quite click while driving.
>>
>>1108887
>hi look at me being a contrarian and stuff
Sup /mu/
>>
Super Eurobeat for winding mountain roads at night.
>>
Volbeat - lets hit up some dust
>>
Lots of shit taste in this thread.
>>
>>1108405
Dude hwhat
>>
Bon jovi
Bon jovi
Bon jovi
>>
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
>>
hip hop beatzz
>>
>>1108394
Gotta have Last Train home by the Pat Metheny Group in there. Also journey to the west by Joe hisaishi.
>>
My go-tos are LCD Soundsystem, Springsteen, and the Avalanches.
I really just play shit I can sing along too, although I also usually drive solo so it's to keep me awake and focused more than anything.
>>
>>1108394
Grateful Dead live shows, they jam for hours and are good background music, or if you want you can actually listen to them, they make some good shit
>>
sufjan stevens
>>
>>1108394

road trippin -rhcp
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.