[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SE Asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 24355376468dsf.jpg (709 KB, 4225x2591) Image search: [Google]
24355376468dsf.jpg
709 KB, 4225x2591
Hi /trv/
I'm going to the Philippines in about 40 someodd days. I'm going to be there for little over a month, and I was wondering if anyone has flown from Manila to Bangkok, and was wondering if the prices of tickets was cheaper in country, then in the US.
>>
>>1108333
a quick look at AirAsia, a round trip from MNL to BKK would cost 250 USD in mid June
>>
>>1108917
That seems oddly expensive for Air Asia
>>
Going with daddy, Cebu Pacific costs only about 400$.
>>
I always lock my bags, will they still be able to store bullets inside my bag?
>>
>>1109416
I've only read about it so I'm not talking with experience here, but I'd wrap the bag with those plastic sheet or PVC sheet to be sure.
>>
>>1108333
>pic related
Cheapest I could find, skyscanner

I'll be in Bangkok myself June 10th & 11th
>>
Subscribe to Cebu Pacific's mailing list, they give a lot of cheap flights from time to time.

Get your luggage or backpack covered in several layers of cling wrap. The tanim balam syndicate is still out there.
>>
Are there any other airlines from the philippines? Cebu Pacific has shitty service and I don't trust its cheapness
>>
>>1109524
>>1109416
This whole airport bullet scam is really amazing. Anyone know if its still happening? I mean it made world news so there must be a lot of pressure on the airports to sort that out
>>
>>1109625
was just there last dec, didn't seem to be an issue
>>
>>1108333
When visiting Bangkok, spend a day in Krabi (nice beaches!). Krabi is just 2hrs drive from Bangkok.
>>
Dad's been there multiple times, stayed for multiple months at a time,
Don't know where we're going, to be honest.
>>
To get to the Philippines, first fly to Kuala Lumpur, enjoy the food and the girls for a night or two, then fly to the Philippines. Since KL is AirAsia's hub this is dramatically cheaper (2-3x less when I looked) and easier than other options. I don't know why it doesn't show up in flight searches, but you have to book the two tickets separately.
>>
We already booked the tickets for the Philippines, are you saying fly to Kula Lumpur then to Bangkok?
>>
>>1111475
You're going to meet his life partner he's been sneaking off to for multiple times, for months at a time, a smokin' hot ladyboy.
>>
>>1108917
Would have to recommend that people DO NOT fly with AirAsia. Horrible safety record, they literally put off fixing major faults for years. The small saving simply isn't worth the risk, plus you shouldn't support Indonesia in any way; they are a morally bankrupt nation.
>>
>>1110237
its 10hrs drive from bangkok...
>>
Wasn't particularly thinking of flying on an airline like Airasia.
>>
>>1109603
>Tanim Balam Syndicate
The who what when?
>>
>>1110237
>>1112860
meant pattaya perhaps?
>>
>>1110228
>was just there last dec, didn't seem to be an issue
They don't hit up every traveller, probably just when they see a good mark or something and it's a quiet day otherwise. Oh, and maybe when the boss is away.
>>
>>1113157

nobody visits pattaya for the beaches.
>>
Found a cheaper option on skyscanner.
Cebu to Singapore, Singapore ot Bangkok.
around 120 dollars.
>>
Has anyone here flown on Tiger Airways? And anyone know their safety record?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.