[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touring the British isles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: King'sCrossStation.jpg (151 KB, 1238x730) Image search: [Google]
King'sCrossStation.jpg
151 KB, 1238x730
Hello! I will be going on a trip to the uk in march of 2017. I am interested in hearing what shops, attractions or areas I should visit or absolutely stay away from.

I will be visiting Dublin for 2-3 days, Belfast for1 1/2 days, Edinburgh for 1 1/2 days, and London for 2 1/2 days.
>>
>>1106150

http://wikitravel.org/en/United_Kingdom

Dublin's not in the UK, you'll upset a lot of Irish people if you say it is
>>
>>1106150
Don't faff around at ticket gates, don't stop at the bottom of escalators, if you're using an oyster card on a bus you only need to tap once etc. etc.
>>
>>1106150

Visit York if you can. Wonderful history and beautiful city.
>>
>>1106250
This
>>
It's part of the British Isles though.
>>
>>1106235

Maybe thats why he said British Isles.
>>
Dublin can be done in 2 days easily
>>
>>1106150

Make sure you tell all the Irish people you meet you are enjoying your trip of the British Isles. The are so friendly.
>>
>>1106150
edinburgh is probably going to be your favourite, although its a shame you won't be there for the fringe festival
i'd recommend checking out brighton, its a short train journey from london and has some of the best pubs and music in the country IMO
>>
Jesus that's an old photo of Kings Cross
>>
Bristol!
>>
Belfast here, I guess you could go see the titanic related stuff, and the bushmills brewery, if you want a casual pint just go to any bar in city centre.

We have idioms here offering bus tours to tourists, don't do it. They charge too much and are Shit, stay away from east/west Belfast as its all religio/political violence there.

Enjoy your trip bro
>>
>>58478801
Are Irish people unfriendly?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.