[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Thailand in 2 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1409698929210.jpg (65 KB, 535x434) Image search: [Google]
1409698929210.jpg
65 KB, 535x434
What do i definitely do and what should I definitely not do?
>>
DICKGIRLS

am i helping?
>>
>>1098517
Not really desu.
>>
>>1098518
What about boi pussy
Is that better?
>>
>>1098507
spend time in the north, I went last year and didn't spend nearly enough time in the most beautiful part of Thailand. The south is nice and all, but can sometimes feel like just a normal beach holiday in spain.
>>
>>1098608
I've got the first week in Bangkok.

Is traveling North expensive?
>>
everyday get a massage...seriously...it's fucking awesome.

Go and see Thai boxing,

eat the local food. they have good thai cooking classes.

Rent a scooter and go wherever you like.

Please don't be like the 1000's of others who go there, only eat western food, stay inside the resorts 99% of the time, get drunk all day, ride elaphants and see a lady boy show......please just don't.
>>
Baccara soi cowboy. Best girls club in bangkok. Its for japanese businessmen. On shortlist for unesco world Heritage
>>
>>1098799
check seat61.com, there's an overnight to and from Chiang Mai and Bangkok. says $25. One of these routes had a car that was blasting ac and it actually got really cold. You should also visit the south if you can.

generally, try to be chill. the thais have a slow pace sometimes and it's best to roll with it. they will also try to scam you so watch out for this but don't make a scene of it... confrontation isn't really appreciated. The people are pretty opportunistic but the vibe is good I think. I miss it.

Chiang Mai was pretty chill. Bangkok is intense. It's also really warm. 28 at night right now, 36 during the day. it's hard to prepare for if you're not used to the heat.
>>
>>1098814
Its really the humidity that is horrible, not the heat per se.
>>
>>1098815
Eh it's pretty heavy but just wear a really light shirt and embrace being a sweaty mess.
Everyone is just as sweaty as you so don't worry about how you smell, and a nice cool shower after a day walking around is glorious
>>
Never rent a jetski in Thailand. Most rents are scammers, after the ride they will say you damage the jetski and will for you to pay.

In Pattaya is a very common scam, here is an exposed to understand better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsPuoaktoAw
>>
Get your hands on that cheap Test and Tren OP. Even if you don't use it yourself you can make a profit
>>
>>1098973
Roids do you mean?

How do u get it back to New Zealand?
>>
File: 14238248842590.jpg (58 KB, 669x464) Image search: [Google]
14238248842590.jpg
58 KB, 669x464
>>1098517
>DICKGIRLS
>BOOBSGUYS
Oh you...
>>
>>1098973
Test and Tren?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.