[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
L.A.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Los Angeleas_0.jpg (334 KB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
Los Angeleas_0.jpg
334 KB, 712x400
from ireland to L.A.
good idea or naw?
money isn't an issue for me
>>
>>1097706
LA sucks although there is some good food
>>
>>1097706
The Los Angeles area has good areas and bad areas. Tourist-wise, the best attractions are themed attractions like Disneyland, Universal Studios, etc. Other good ones are Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain. The studio tour at the Warner Bros. Studio is suppsoed to be very good, and I have ehar that walking the Hollywood Walk of Fame is intensely boring and a waste of time.
>>
What's so great about LA to you? Also, what would you miss in Ireland?
>>
>>1097732
i've been in ireland all my life and i feel like leaving everything behind and starting new in LA
>>
I drove from San Jose to San Diego. L.A wasn't all that though Venice and long beach were pretty cool.
>>
>>1098073
You can just move to somewhere in Europe where it will be much easier to get a residency visa.
>>
>>1097706
Go to Venice beach and look at fags who cut their nipples off
>>
>>1097706

What exactly are you looking to get out of moving to LA? Do you have any skills that can be utilized here?
>>
why not visit first?
>>
>>1098183
This, always and eternally this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.