[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm spending roughly 54 days in western europe with at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: je suis un ananas.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
je suis un ananas.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
I'm spending roughly 54 days in western europe with at least 3 weeks of that being in Paris

I goofed financially and I'm going to end up only have 53 euro a day in my budget

how fucked am I
>>
It's easily doable if you manage them well
20 for accomodation in hostels
10 for food (sanwiches, cook your own and the occasional cheap restaurant)
13 transportation
10 miscellanous (tickets, booze etc)
>>
>>1094057
You are absolutely fine. I did that on 30 euros per day. Couchsurfing will save A LOT of money, especially in places like Paris.
>>
>>1094057
OH SHIT TELEFRANCAIS

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SHIT
>>
>>1094057
Just gamble.

I had like 8$ left a day (hostel already paid) in fucking Tokyo, went to pachinko and tripled my money. It was still a bit harsch but made it.

I hope you like fast food.
>>
yeah nah despite what other say, it's gonna suck. Unless you find free accommodation like couchsurfing. If you want to see stuff from the insde, like museums and shit, it's gonna cost at least 20 a day. Sure if you just want to hang out outside and don't do shit - you can do that for free. But that's gonna amount to, well, not seeing much.
>>
Sounds perfectly fine to me.
Food and Shelter are your only real expenses. Why transport when you have 3 weeks in the city? Just hoof it and save/spend money elsewhere.
>>
>>1094929
Just throwing it out there, I've been waiting on >>1111111 for a long ass time. If someone else cops that GET, I don't know the extent of how far I take it. Like, I will be destroyed from the outside in. Anyways despite my 10-(You)-posts and my 3 day bans, throughout the good times and the bad, I have held on and dropped 1995-post mini-wikis for the sole purpose of bringing it just 1 post closer to that almighty GET. The GET that would pretty much be, at least in my eyes, the cosmos saying "your existence is justified, despite all your hostile shitposting you have been an all around decent and helpful person, heres your eternal reward" Very little means more to me than this GET, and I hope you can understand the lengths I'm willing to go through to claim this prize. I'll likely frame it.

>>1234567 would be an OK consolation prize, but for what?
>>
>>1095035
wth
>>
>>1094057
in paris rn
53 eur/day seems more than enough... it's an expensive city but there are ways to spend less. where were you expecting to sleep anon?
>>
>>1094057
A monthly "Pass Navigo" (for unlimited transportation in all zones of Paris and suburbs) is 70 euros now; you don't need 13 euros a day for transportation.
If you want to day-trip to close tourist spots, look into the Mobilis tickets.
>>
I am 2 weeks out from my first time in paris. Will be there for a week and am looking for any sort of advice for places to see and things to do in and near the city. I want have any budget restrictions (just nothing insane). Staying in a friends apt near the Lourve

thought I'd ask here first since it's already about my destination. Will start a different thread about my trip closer to leaving
>>
>>1095035
>schizophrenia intensifies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.