[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia for 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: link-australia-party.jpg (20 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
link-australia-party.jpg
20 KB, 250x182
Planning a trip from 4/4 - 4/18. Anyone have city recommendations? Must-see things?
>>
>>1093354
What do you want in a holiday?
Here are a few things you should look into: the blue mountains, the coral coast (ningaloo reef), uluru, the great barrier reef (obviously), swimming with whale sharks, melbourne nightlife, cains, red or white sand beaches in WA, airlie beach, byron bay, nimbin (Australias most well accepted stoned hippie town)
>>
>>1093364
Party and chill and do touristy shit. I have no budget so I could really splurge.
>>
>>1093364
fuck

nimbin

seriously. Plenty of other weed-friendly towns that aren't third world shitholes.
As in, any town in a 100 kay radius of Nimbin.
>>
>>1093412
Grew up 10km from Nimbin, can confirm its a shithole. Even Mullumbimby is better.
>>
make sure you see all the rocks
>>
Why do people even come to Australia? There's literally nothing to see outside the cities, which are just smaller versions of European cosmopolitan shitholes. Maybe some nature I guess, theres a big rock in the middle, some mountains with waterfalls on the coast, but I'm not really a big fan of gum trees.
>>
Avoid sydney, dead party scene, full of arabs and asians, expensive. The harbor is sweet but you get over it in 1 day.
>>
>>1093421
>Sydney
>Dead party scene

Try Ivy on a thursday, Pontoon on a saturday, Home on a saturday, Newtown in general during the weekend, shit loads of clubs around Kings Cross etc. The Sydney nightlife is fucking epic
>>
>>1093417
You have the most unusual animals on the planet, it's one of the least populated countries which means there's a lot of freedom. The air in your cities is some of the cleanest in the world. The weather is nice all year long (maybe not everywhere but if you move between the cities it will be). It's easy to get a work holiday visa and work there for a while and make good money.
>>
>>1093732
Sure, if you're happy partying until 1:30 in the morning
Sydney is dead, Melbourne is the nigh life capital of the country
>>
>>1093732
You didn't get the memo, did you? Sydney is kill, the do-gooder crowd strangled it
>>
>>1093414
dude weed
>>
>>1093854
could probably see our animals in your zoos

in NSW they passed a law some years ago where you cant hold a koala. you used to be able to hold a koala in your arms and get your photo taken at the zoos but apparently it fucks with their digestion being disturbed and awake so long., though you can still pose next to them and have your picture taken.

i dont think queensland has this law so you should be able to hold koalas in their zoos maybe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.