[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goin to Cancun this week. Besides getting drunk on the beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cancun-mexico.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cancun-mexico.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
Goin to Cancun this week.
Besides getting drunk on the beach and checking out the nightlife in the area, what else should I check out?
>>
>>1090600
Rent a car. Drive to Tulum and Chichen Itza.
>>
stay near large groups of other white people

>visiting southern mexico
>not wanting to get tortured and murdered
pick 1
>>
>>1090614
Northern Mexico is the dangerous part
>>
>>1090605
That's pretty much it. At the risk of sounding RealTraveller, Quintana Roo & Yucatan Peninsula were my least favourite parts of Mexico.

Valladolid is cool as fuck, I think...but only if you care to experience a bit more culture (not trying to sound condescending. I understand that some people vacation to be on a beach with other white people. To each their own and all of that crap)

If you dive, make sure you dive in a Cenote. That shit was cool as fuq.
>>
>>1090600
Check the seaweed situation.
Been there last year and boy did it smell on the beaches.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlg1Y_n_YMU
>>
>>1090614
>>visiting southern mexico
Who the hell categories mexico like that, let alone calling a yucatan visit as "southern mexico"?
Sounds like someone without a clue who doesn't travel.
>>
>>1090600
Hey anon I'll be there next Tuesday, I'm gonna trip some LSD wanna join?

Staying at a hostel senpai
>>
Xcaret and Xel-ha for some water fun
>>
>>1090737
This, just enjoy your shit. As long as you are not a fucking moron you will be safe in any part of Mexico
>>
Check out Chichen Itza. And be sure to take some extra cheap shoes, sunglasses, etc. The natives are willing to trade what they sell for some goods
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.