[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up /trv? I'll be going to Toronto this summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: toronto.jpg (428 KB, 1450x741) Image search: [Google]
toronto.jpg
428 KB, 1450x741
What's up /trv? I'll be going to Toronto this summer for a month. Can anybody there recommend me some interesting places and things to see and do? Also any warnings, things to avoid? Any info from Canucks would be cool. Cheers in advance.
>>
File: groundhog-day.jpg (59 KB, 1130x847) Image search: [Google]
groundhog-day.jpg
59 KB, 1130x847
AGAIN WITH THE SAME PICTURE

Sorry m8, pretty much every month someone asks an open ended "what is there to do in Toronto" post and uses the same picture. Every. Fucking. Time. It's cyclical. In a month, there will be an identical thread with an identical picture and someone will give an identical response (Kensington market, St Lawrence market, rent a bike on Toronto island, go to Montreal instead) and it'll die a few weeks before the next one.

HAPPY GROUNDHOG'S DAY
>>
>>1090592
Really? I browse this board every now and again and I haven't noticed that. It's like I'm keeping some unspoken meme alive. But yeah cheers for the info. I'll check out them places for sure.
>>
>>1090588
Why are you here for a whole month? Luckily, summer is the best time to be in Toronto. There's tons of festivals, events, and all of that crap.
>>
Go to Montreal instead
>>
>>1090750
This desu

Went to Canada last year, Toronto was nice, Dundas st and Spadina ave are good, the Chinatown area is generally the best part I thought.

Montreal is nicer though.
>>
>>1090592
CN Tower is like the Eiffel tower in Paris and Statue of Liberty in NYC. Deal.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.