[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colorado
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: canna_cola_family.jpg (178 KB, 580x443) Image search: [Google]
canna_cola_family.jpg
178 KB, 580x443
So a friend of mine is visiting me in America and comes from a country where marijuana is highly illegal. I can count on my hands the number of times I've smoked but they really want to try it. Colorado is nearby me and I've never been so I suggested visiting Denver for a day or two.

So what are the laws like there regarding purchasing marijuana and other related products? Anything I should be aware of?

Also Colorado general
>>
>>1090157
You have to be over 21, but then you can just buy in cash at any dispensary. Seemed pretty expensive.

Only big legal thing is make sure you don't leave with any. You'll be committing a federal felony the second you cross state lines. Neighboring states police forces know they can make a lot of money arresting people for possession on the wrong side of the border.
>>
>>1090188
So it really is as legal as alcohol is everywhere else? Are there any stupid laws like no sales after a certain time? I assume no using outside
>>
>>1090157
Other anon is right but forgot one pretty important thing. It is still illegal to smoke in public. So unless you have a friend in state that will let you smoke at their house you are pretty much stuck going to one of the marijuana clubs that have popped up
>>
>>1090247
Stores have to close at 10pm in Denver I believe, but you can buy more then enough to last the night even as a tourist. Tourists can buy 1/4 of an ounce each.
>>
>>1090248
What about smoking in the hotel?
>>
>>1090259
What do you think?
>>
>>1090259
lel, just try it. Might as well give 'your friend' the full American experience of sitting in the back of a police cruiser too.
>>
>>1090385
kek
>>
>>1090259
Rent an airbnb, and smoke in the backyard.
>>
>>1090188
It's even a federal offence inside Colorado. Get yo facts straight.
>>
You'll want to make sure you go to a recreational dispensary, if you pop up at a medical without a redcard you won't make it past the lobby. You could hunt for a 420 friendly hotel, or if you want to make a day of it go on one of the stoner bus tours. They drive you around to different rec dispensaries to buy goodies/ smoke on the bus.

If you aren't married to the idea of Denver, go to Colorado Springs. There's multiple 420 member clubs (usually like $5 to join for a day if your male, $5 for life for females). Open to anyone over 21, and they usually sell any form of cannabis you can imagine. A big thing being dab bars.

If you're wanting a full 420 friendly experience, Manitou Springs on the west side of Colorado Springs has multiple 420 friendly hotels and 2 rec. dispensaries. It also has a lot of great shopping, restaurants, parks, trails (be sure to check out rainbow/graffiti falls). It's at the base of Pikes Peak, so there's that too.
(Honestly Denver is a little overrated.)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.