[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice /trv/. I'd like to go to Yosemite National
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 800x600
I need some advice /trv/. I'd like to go to Yosemite National Park with my girlfriend. I happen to also be a girl. Is there anywhere cheapest and private but also lgbt+ friendly?
>>
>>1088639
>Camping?
Cheap and private dont normally go together. All of the hotels are really expensive and/or pretty low quality. Maybe you can find something on airbnb. It wont be cheap and will probably be pretty far from the park. Its a pretty long drive to the park on winding mountain roads.
>>
>>1088639
Check out Yosemite bug. It's 30-45 minute drive to the park. It has cabins with heaters and bathrooms, tent camping, or a co Ed hostel. Really good food (with vegetarian and vegan options) and pretty lgbt and alternative lifestyle friendly. Nice hanging out area with fire, board games and booze. The whole area is lgbt friendly, so don't worry about that while you're here.
>>
>>1088639
>but also lgbt+ friendly?

It's...California.
>>
>>1088639
Nobody is going to care about you being lesbians. Seriously.
>>
>>1088639
>lgbt friendly
1. It's in California.
2. Seriously. California.
3. Is this b8? Homosexuals have been put on a pedestal since Obama took office. Lesbians have always been outright appreciated. Nobody is going to give a shit, let alone bother you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.