[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapidcity SD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (499 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
499 KB, 750x1334
Hi! I'm going to Rapidcity SD This summer, and i was wondering if anybody knew some good bars, or other cool places? I'm visiting my moms friend from highschool, so i Got all the turist stuff covered. But i'm 23 and She is my moms age, so i daubt She would be ready to go to bars and stuff.
>>
File: 1350103736424.gif (22 KB, 490x482) Image search: [Google]
1350103736424.gif
22 KB, 490x482
Rapid is awesome! I'm there every summer to visit my mom. I dont remember any of the name's of bars in particular but a night on the town is great. Downtown rapid is kinda small but can pack a punch with all the collages around it. Just bar hop on the weekend and take one of the painting classes they have there and have a great time!
>>
Thanks for reply! Do you have any idea how it is for foreigners to go out? Do people wonna talk and stuff? Or is it more Like a "closed party"
>>
isn't south dakota like the rape capital of the usa next to alaska? with rapid city and sioux falls being the worst?
>>
>>1090249
>isn't south dakota like the rape capital of the usa next to alaska? with rapid city and sioux falls being the worst?

Is it? Why not look it up if your convictions tell you it's true.

On a national scale, crime rates are rather low in Sioux Falls. I grew up there from birth through high school, although I live elsewhere now. It isn't a super fun place to vacation, but I think it's as safe as any city of its size.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.