[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My MBA program offers me to study anywhere in the world, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lundsuniversitet_-_b.jpg (215 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
lundsuniversitet_-_b.jpg
215 KB, 950x600
My MBA program offers me to study anywhere in the world, and at any University, for free for one semester (no literally anywhere, they got a list of 500+ unies in 70 countries). Where would you go and why
>>
China, because I think it would be a fun experience, and their uni campuses are insane. The government has invested so much money in the schools there.
>>
>>1087804
Harvard, because the degree pays dividends.
>>
>>1088099
I'd also just try to get to the most recognized university available to you.
>>
File: rtrdt.jpg (509 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rtrdt.jpg
509 KB, 1024x768
>>1087812
No opinion on the question (actually, go to the sex university in Belgium) but I think my universities Chinese campus is quite nice.
>>
>>1088139
A nice campus is not all you should consider, you know?
>>
UC San Diego

Elite school, right on the beach, surfing, amazing tacos etc
>>
>>1088117
I totally disagree, go for the schools in big cities with great nightlife. I did my year abroad at the best school on offer and I had a lot of fun but sometimes it was just so damn boring.

I don't think it has made that much difference to my employability, my home university is the one people care about. The university abroad is just a brief conversation starter
>>
>>1087804
syria
>>
>>1087804
Since bschool is largely about networking, I'd go to a school near people you want to work with or for, or in a major center for an industry that interests you. Or go somewhere with a fancy name, assuming you're not getting your MBA from a top fifteen or so school.
>>
>>1088297
>I don't think it has made that much difference to my employability

There is a world of difference between Harvard and X school with a good night life.

MBA is 30% about learning the skills to succeed in your field and 70% networking.
>>
>>1088301
>>1088314
It's a semester, it's not like he's getting a degree from there.

Everyone knows semesters abroad are just excuses to take a tiny workload and explore a different country, no matter your degree level.

OP, where are you based?
>>
>>1088388
No Harvard and Ivy league is still Harvard and Ivy League. If they or the country's equivalent is on the list he'd be a fool not to go. Plus grad school is a totally different beast than undergrad. Theres very little money being offered for grad school and if OP is lucky enough to not be paying for it he should be taking advantage of the opportunity either way.
>>
>>1088297
Have both, go somewhere like Columbia, University of Chicago, UCL, U of Edinburgh etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.