[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Whats the best scandinavian country in terms of non-believers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: fffff.jpg (39 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
39 KB, 832x468
Hey guys,

Whats the best scandinavian country in terms of non-believers, weather, income and food?
Don't want to live in shitty germany anymore.

greetz
>>
Without doubt Norway!! Because lots of work, beautiful scenery, hot teens, and no muslims!
>>
They're less religious in any other Nordic country than Norway. But definitely Norway or Denmark in terms of income. The Weather in Sweden is probably better, as it rains less (unless living on the West coast) due to it's placement.
>>
File: dsc01523.jpg (4 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
dsc01523.jpg
4 MB, 4896x3672
>>1078383
>antyda
>>
>>1078332
Why do you complain for living in Germany? I live in Helsinki, Finland and I want to move to Germany from this shitty country.
>>
my first post here. this is 4chan!! i'm here!!!
>>
>>1078332
I'm swedish and it's okay here. But it's better in Norway. The landscape and nature in Norway is absolutely stunning.
>>
>>1078332

What do you plan on doing? I think you'd have a hard time finding a job in Norway right now, unless you have some special skills that are needed.
>>
>>1078397
>this is 4chan!!

Please refrain from pointing this out... We don't like to be reminded.

Other than that, welcome, friend!
>>
Hard to get jobs in Norway atm, just saying

What's your line of work?
>>
Somebody know what the job market for doctors is like in Norway? How is the salary and taxation?

Just a Finn considering future options
>>
>>1078395

>Helsinki

löysin ongelmasi

t. katkera pönde jne
>>
>>1078637
Lääkäreistä en tiedä, mutta muuten hoitajille ja muille lääkealan ihmisille on paljon kysyntää, ainakin Tromssassa ja Trondheimissa. Palkat helvetin hyvät mutta sylettäähän nämä vuokrat, kaiken hinta jne. Mutta silti jää niin paljon itselle rahaa että voi pyyhkiä perseen seteleillä
>>
>>1078332
Norway for sure. Sweden is full og SJW cucks (not even a meme) - immigrants will get hired before you do because they are black. Denmark is pretty chill but the nature is absolutely shit and economy is meh.

Norway has the best nature and a conservative government atm. Oil jobs are tanking, but other sectors are good. Also highest income, and the food scene in oslo is great
>>
>>1079699
>- immigrants will get hired before you do because they are black.
Blatantly false. Having an arab name or something nonwestern is a guarantor for getting overlooked when applying for Jobs.
>>
>>1079709
Not that guy but have you even heard about instegsjobb?

Arbetsförmedlingen (i.e. the government) will literally pay up to 80% of an immigrants salary if an a company hires him.

This means that they can hire 5 immigrants for the price of 1 Swede. You do the math you clueless fuck.
>>
who's has the best girls tho
>>
File: norway converts_0.jpg (20 KB, 403x268) Image search: [Google]
norway converts_0.jpg
20 KB, 403x268
>>1079858
>best girls?
That's a matter of opinion.
In 2 or 3 generations, none of them; they're converting to Islam faster than the tourist boards like to admit.
>>
I'm Hispanic , you think I would make it in your European countries ?
>>
To be honest I just traveled through Sweden for a week and I hardly saw any Muslims. Sure there were maybe 3-4 beggers in the shopping square in Stockholm but besides that hardly saw any. The girls were cute, not drop dead gorgeous but also heard it's better during summer time if your trying to get chick's since people are more active. My opinion is only based off of 4 days in stockholm and 2 days in Abisko/Kiruna
>>
>>1079941
the muslims are generaly gathered in the large cities, as soon as u exit any urban area its all white ppl more or less
>>
File: no (3).jpg (6 KB, 254x240) Image search: [Google]
no (3).jpg
6 KB, 254x240
>>1079860
> handfull of native Norwegian people with serious psychological problems/family issues converted to islam
> "but everyone's converting to islam!"
cucks please leave
>>
Norway > Finland > Denmark > Iraq > Shit > Sweden

You'll find least muslims in Iraq, than in 'multi-cultural' Sweden.

I'm Danish, so I might be a bit biased, but Norway and Finland are based.
>>
>>1079974
I'm Finnish and this seems about right to me.
None of them are the best countries to live if you are not a parasite living on welfare but at least in Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iraq you don't have to apologize for being white
>>
>>1078332
Könntest natürlich auch einfach Deutschland irgendwo hinziehen, wo es weniger Religion, gute Arbeitsmöglichkeiten und eine große Auswahl an Essen gibt (irgendeine Großstadt z.B.)
>>
>>1078381
>no muslims

wew
>>
>>1078332
Finn here. I would say Denmark is best since they
A) Don't bend over to invasive muslims
B) Are smart and well educated
C) Have good economy
D) Have Legoland and other good things

I still love Finland though and I'll never leave my country. I just hope we could fix our government, taxation, retarded rules that hinder our development and the immigration problem.
>>
>>1078332
Stockholmfag here, listen to >>1079985.
From my experience sweden and germany is roughly the same wrt overall mentality and intolerance of divergent opinions. If our salaries for menial labour weren't so ridiculously high compared to yours, I'd move to germany in a heartbeat. Booze is hella expensive here.
>>
Any love for Iceland?

How is the language barrier, girls, income and food there?
>>
>>1080100
No.
Just add -ur to every word.
heavily clothed and suicidal.
as much whale blubber as you can carry.
enjoy your putrid shark.
>>
>>1080100
You will get so laid
>>
>>1078332
Sweden would be my preference. Norway is too conservative, Denmark is too flat and Finland is too weird.
>>
>>1080304
Enjoy the rapefugees and the 'multi-cultural heaven'.
>>
>>1078395
>>1078332
Hey you guys can meet in the middle, and have buttsex in Denmark. I hear that's a local specialty.

:^)
>>
>>1080321
I do enjoy multiculturalism, yes.
I'm a bloke so idgaf about the rape.
>>
The racism of you peans is so hilariously overwrought. Oh no our country has 300,000 brown people in it! Civilization is collapsing! That's like 4% and they're in three different cities even!
>>
>>1080331
You wont when you get to Sweden, unless you're a vegan hipster bum.
Sweden at first invited refugees and hated on Denmark for not simply inviting them in - 1 week later they closed their borders to Denmark so refugees couldn't enter. Not a bad word have been said about Denmark since.

I hate Sweden with a passion. They literally just banned an animated film of a beloved children's book from the 80's, simply because one pair of parentes complained that their son had a nightmare. They're even censoring the past and media wont ever name a crime committed by a nignog/shit skin.
>>
>>1080419
So basically Sweden = great if you're not a racist bigot who thinks this is 1900.
Sounds okay to me.
>>
>>1080421
>So basically Sweden = great if you're not a racist bigot who thinks this is 1900.
this is a trigger on 4chan
>>
>>1080423
idgaf
>>
>>1080421
Yeah, censoring based on race is great.
Sweden is great for young vegan hipsters, whom still need to learn about reality, and the fact that a multi-cultural paradise does not exist in this world. Why it doesnt? Because it can't.
>>
>>1080421
To me a country that places the welfare of citizens of other countries above the safety of it's own doesn't sound so good to me. And I'm not a racist.
>>
>>1080528
You're simply wrong. It can and it is working in a number of different places.
>>
>>1080585
I think a country that looks out of for the welfare safety of people who didn't happen to be born within its borders is commendable.
>>
>>1080642
But not when it abandons it's own citizens to do so.
>>
>>1080304

In what way is Norway too conservative? What do you mean Finland is weird?
>>
>>1078384
Göteborg =/= H.K.M Svea rike
>>
>>1079848
And yet they don't
>>
>>1079866
That depends on you, I have a dozen friends from central america and they seem to face no discrimination. If you act like trash though you will be treated accordingly
>>
>>1080640
Go ahead and tell me of a nation that succesfully has Sharia zones, social welfare and where all religions live in peace.

Again: It can't. Not as long as we have conflicting religions beliefs, that tie us to certain rules.
>>
>>1080640
By the way - you forgot to defend the blatant racism in the Swedish media.

Oh that's right, you don't actually know shit about the situation in Sweden.
>>
>>1080642
I get that it's hip to be politically correct, but Sweden is fucked up right now. Hell, I'd pick Germany over Sweden right now.
>>
ITT: People who've never been to Sweden and NF-fags.
>>
>>1080661
Why should it place priority over one group of people?
Also, it happens to be what its own citizens want anyway,
>>
>>1080662
Norway is a lot more conservative than Sweden both its attitude and policies.
Finland isn't actually a Scandinavian country and has a very different history, despite being considered a part of modern Scandinavia. The people are a little strange.
>>
>>1080735
>implying that multiculturalism leads to sharia zones
That's just wrong. It never has. Don't listen to the retards on fox news.

That's why we need to get rid of all religious beliefs. Surely we're past the age of mythology by now?
>>
>>1080737
A large section of my family lives in Scandinavia actually.
>>
>>1080743
You're just wrong.
>>
>>1080806
>That's why we need to get rid of all religious beliefs

That day is coming soon.
>>
THE SKY IS FALLING!
>>
>>1080803
I can safely say that an unchecked refugee invasion is not what the majority of Swedes want. Your days are numbered F!aggot
>>
>>1080806
You still haven't told me of all the multi-cultural paradises that you claim exist.

You need to be fucking realistic. You can't just think that religion doesnt play a role. It plays a huge fucking role in our daily life, especially for muslims who have a completely different view on women.

So now show me the place where all the religions live in harmony.

>>1080807
So what, doesnt make YOU smarter. That's like saving I know a lot about bones and medicin because my mother is a doctor.
You also still didnt comment on the Swedish media.

>>1080808
Just saving I'm wrong, doesnt make me wrong. Though I know that's what you politically correct nutcases believe.
>>
>>1080905
I don't know where that other guy lives. But my neighborhood is pretty good.
34% White, 5% Hispanic, 30% Black, 29% Asian, 5% Mixed 2% Other.
3 million people in the city. 18x fewer rapes than sweden, per 100,000.

Swedes, you are doing it wrong!
>>
>>1080837
lmao, so kids of second generation immigrants are cleverly disguised as swedes?
>>
>>1078332
Moroccan here,
Fucking tired of this fucking place

how would life be in Sweden?

Do they love Muslims and Africans there, or are these just delusional losers spamming /pol/ shit?

The only European place I've been to was Spain, and people were noticeably rude to me
>>
>>1080365
this

I am American and generally vote Republican.
I've been to Sweden for many business trips.
Yes, the guys that make kebabs there were brown (OMFG!!!11!!!) but I have yet to see this crazy feminism or out of control SJW.
Sweden is still whiter than any place I've been to in the USA
>>
>>1080805
Finnish people seem downright autistic

no wonder this website is such a hit over there!
>>
>>1080805
>the people are a little strange.
>a little

Finms are creepy, autistic, silent, sulky wierdos.

>>1079699
>>1079848
>>1079974
>>1080321
>>1080331
>>1080419
>>1080528
>>1080585
Fuck off with the /pol/lackism. Sweden is going through some shit with the refugee crisis, but is far from unlivable. Even if you live in the worst refugee ghetto its no more dangerous than maybe, the middle class suburbs in Michigan or Ohio.

The nice parts are still nice, the kebabs are at most a mild annoyance, their worst behavior is 10% as savage as American niggers. Plus they cook a mean pizza. Civilisation is still flourishing, a huge problem is NEETism. a lot of young are disenfranchised aspies collecting super-welfare (like $1200 USD/mo) for their anxiety disorders, but there's jobs and a steady economy for a hard worker who knows a skilled trade and can master the language.

>>1078381
>>1078399
>>1078401
Norway is an exclusive club, tough to get into but if you do get past the bouncers, you'll be living the high life.
>>
>>1080905
Here in the UK different religions live nearby in harmony daily, particularly in London.

I don't know about the Swedish media. I don't agree with the kind of censorship mentioned but it's not really that important in the broader context. Every country has some kind of media censorship.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.